E! vs. Access -- Battle of the Twits

4/21/2009 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Twittersphere is gettin' nasty -- with a fight brewing between E!'s Giuliana Rancic and Access Hollywood's Billy Bush!

The catfight started with Rancic dissing Miss California, and the exchange only got more heated from there.

Rancic: i know i'm a journalist, and i should be objective...but she is an ignorant discrace [sic] and she makes me sick to my stomach.

Bush
Giuliana...if you were a jouranlist [sic], you would have edited yourself at the last minute, but you are on E! and that's good too.

Bush: interesting. Tensions mount with passion. hard 4 people (not just G.R.) to remain level. but Obama has same stance as Miss USA. need him

Rancic: You're knocking E!??? Are you suddenly a hard-hitting anchorman? Speaking of editing, you spelled 'journalist' wrong.

Bush: the pressure of 140 got to me. but we have same news guidelines as Nightly News and Today Show. so no, but yes.

Then, 30 minutes later, Bush raised the white flag and surrendered.

Bush: All right, all right. I like Guiliana too and her husband Bill (a former judge). We're off point. My fault. GR...Sorry. May have news soon

Veronica

Giulana Rancid sucks...You go Billy boy!

Susie

Classic. She disses him for spelling journalist wrong right after she spells disgrace wrong. Nice! People are so funny.

Television Reviews

Too bad and so sad . . .

xcalibur

GREAT, NOW WE GET TO SEE WHAT TEXT MESSAGING BETWEEN CELEB IDIOTS LOOK LIKE. BILLY BUSH STILL LOOKS 12 AND GUILIANA LOOKING MORE LIKE SUSAN BOYLE. YAWWWWN!!!!

realitybaby

THIS IS TOTAL BS ON THIS USA CONTESTANT - she said her peace - she said her feelings. WHA??? IN AMERICA YOU CANT SAY WHAT YOU WANT - ENOUGH ALREADY! If we all dont agree on something like this that does not make us morons - I am allowed to disagree.

TRACKER

guilianna shouldshut up.....myself and millions are against gay marriage ....ms california showed a lot of class,as for bill rancic i feel so sorry for you married to this dummy.and jounalist...........pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pat

Both are ignorant, I wouldn't think it takes to much talent anyhow to report on celebs, right tmz?

Rose-Lee Gypsy

Oy that Bush family just keeping turning out the idiots doesn't it? Who needs them? The whole family is meshuge. I am not sure how this shmegege, Billy is related to that one who just left the White house but maybe they are one and the same? Has anyone ever seen the two of them in the same room at the same time? All I can say is that krasavitse, Giulana Rancid is but I think she is very kluger.
Anyway Harvey I hope you missed me, I have been seeing you on the people's court everyday and the tmz everynight! I can never get enough of you, you are like herion for me.
kiss kiss darling

sable

E! should get rid of Rancic for being Ignorant!! Just because someone dosn't agree with you dosn't make you Ignorant!! It's called an OPINION! Their Choice!!! You have yours, Why can't we have our's?! To Bad, so sad!

Jake

My god they are both idiots and FAR from being journalists......very very far...go make some babies will Bill and be gone, you're nasty and honestly hard to watch....so I change the channel.

Bex

Rancic is NOT a journalist. And she is a disgrace. A REAL journalist is fair and unbiased.

TORI

I agree, Guilianna should shut the heck up. Everyone has the right to their opinion without being cursed out for it! Who the hell does she think she is God!! She should go soak her head she's so annoying!!!!

Q

First of all - MS. "i know i'm a journalist, and i should be objective...but she is an ignorant discrace" Ransic is NOT a journalist.

Secondly Ms. California said "We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised." - How does that make her ignorant? It's her RELIGIOUS belief. So now Ms Ransic has called the entire Catholic/ Christian faith ignorant. Excellent. Muslims believe there is only one GOD, Hinduism believes in more than one. So which one of those religions is ignorant Ms Ransic? I not only think that Ms. Ransic is the one who is ignorant here I also believe that she may just be mentally retarded. Check her IQ.

kim

Has anyone ever noticed how oddly shaped G.R. head is?
She is a butt-ugly wanna be married to be a freakin game show contestant. She is proabably just jealous of the girl she put down so harshly.

Ann

Good call, Billy. Quit while you weren't ahead. And to you haters, if Miss Calif can say what she wants, then
why can't Guliana? I don't understand why conservatives even visit these websites. They are liberal websites dedicated to the most liberal community, HOLLYWOOD! There is a reason I don't turn in to listen to Rush.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments