Britney Weaves It All on Stage

4/24/2009 12:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Watch closely -- during her concert last night in Oakland, one of Britney Spears' dancers swooped down to lift her up for a trapeze stunt, and accidentally ripped out one of her blonde extensions!

Circuses are supposed to have bearded ladies, not bald ones.

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

Tink44

That is tooooo funnny!

weget

was that a midget??

marcellabella

That sux...but she doesn't need to be picked apart about everything she does. Shes back on her feet and doing great. Leave the poor girl alone!

Misspotential007

she is back leave er alone half oof hollywood has weaves now male and female shes hot

Party 'till you die!

Incompetent and fake as ever!

Isabella

Come on...like we haven' seen Britney Spears bald before!

Party 'till you die!

After shaving her head and rampaging her way into the nut house, she has tortured her hair since it was a buzz cut with bleach and extensions. She must look like she was irradiated when the fake stuff comes off!

angie

marcellabella, i could not agree with you more!! i was shocked there was some good comments on here, im glad im not the only one that can say good things about the poor girl

Sue

OH MY! From seeing this Clip I am now convinced that the show looks so so tacky!! So 70;s with the Guy lifting her up, it looked as if she was too heavy for him and he looked quite old anyway. Gone are the days that that kind of lip syncing and silly 'masked man rescues me' is entertaining, ewww I am actually embarrased for the show. It needs an UPDATED style, and ha ha the hair fell off, I bet that is going to keep happpening....

Sue

SHE LOOKS CHUBBY! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT SVELTE GIRL WE SAW IN THE TABLOIDS? THAT VIDEO IS NOT AIRBRUSHED AND SHE LOOKS DOWNRIGHT CHUBBY! SORRY NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN, BUT SHE REALLY DOES!

UnderMySkinner

So? I mean really, so? This is the best you can come up with? You're slipping TMZ, you're slipping.

Look I don't care for the lady, think she's a bit bonkers, but it's only extentions. Most people use them unless they're lucky enough to be like me, a lot more then let on. Grant she had poor extentions the last time I saw but that's not the issue here. It came out after someone placed their hand on it big deal, happens all of the time I'm sure.

Brady

Laurie Loker -- You sound like a fat jealous old lady, go hit the gym.

Rattlesnake

I can't belive people pay good money to see that kind of chicanery ! A very sad commentary ! !

asdfjkl;