Gratuitous Shot

Of a Supermodel in Booty Shorts

4/25/2009 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hello legs ...

0425_marissa_miller_video-1

Sports Illustrated cover model Marisa Miller hit the Bare pool at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas yesterday -- and though she didn't drop her top, she was still the sexiest person in the entire city -- by far.

Enjoy.

jsstevens

It's definitely clear why she's a super model. Absolutely beautiful.

1914 days ago

SweetBabyBoy

I don't know about Marisa but who was that cutie in the pink bikini?

1914 days ago

#645732 - Cell Block H

I agree with poster midwestern simpleton. if that doesn't sound silly enough. Emaciated giraffe. Very funny. I too would rather date a woman with a little meat on her bones. I don't want to feel a bag of bones when I'm groping away. That being said, I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating ginger snap. OHHH, ginger snaps. Yummy.

1914 days ago

Black Teef

Wonder if she has semen in her vagina?

1914 days ago

SoCal Razzles

Posted at 2:54PM on Apr 25th 2009 by Uptown Razorback

I'm quite in shape THANK YOU for CARING TO COMMENT. I doubt your a very smart or fit...if you were you'd shut up.

1914 days ago

Paige

I tend to like darker girls, but I will say that Marisa has stopped me in my tracks several times. She has an absolutely, jaw-dropping body. She is thin, yes, but the curves up top are absolutely insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody talkin smack about her is just being silly or is jealous. MM is one of the finest creatures on this planet. I still can't believe her tots are real. Unbelievable. She is a 10+ no matter how you look at it.

1914 days ago

twixxbars

i think she looks great! she's so hot!! those girls next to her when she was on stage, have NOTHING on her.

1914 days ago

Topanga

those girls in the background - the fat-assed stripper looking ones in the pink bikini and her friend - were totally staring her down and talking smack about her. They were obvs jealous - they were heffers and like 4 ft tall. They got smacked in the face by a real woman. Large dumbasses. Eat some veggies and put down the beers.

1914 days ago

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

Sexy as sh!t but what was that noise? Was she at an auction?

1914 days ago

clam

She looks like Sandra Bernhardt with Blonde hair. Eh...big f'kn deal. Next.

1914 days ago

KDUBBLL

stick figure with no curves and a cave woman head with a uni brow.

1914 days ago

katekate

Sexy? She looks like she's on a hunger strike! No wonder young girls are so screwed up, with that as the ideal of beauty.

1913 days ago

kim

She looks like a used up stripper! She looks like she has partied way to hard. her face is harsh and sun damaged and her hair is fried. She looks like every girl I see at the local mall w/ to much makeup on! She isnt worthy of Sports Illustrated like all of their other cover models are.

1912 days ago

Jessica

and that comment went to "Panga" btw.... and im not a stripper either!!!! Stacey and i have VERY hot bodies.... you can check us out at the tavern at phipps in the ATL ass wipe! :)

1911 days ago