That Guy in Depeche Mode Is Mary Cheney?

4/26/2009 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Depeche Mode band member Martin Gore performing in Hollywood on Thursday (left) -- and former Vice President Dick Cheney's daughter Mary Cheney a while back (right).

Gore/Cheney

One of them has three children with ex-wife Suzanne Boisvert.

We're just sayin'.

Dawn

Seriously, it's Martin Gore. He's known for an odd taste in clothes... I mean, take a look back to the 80's! But he doesn't look bad here and at least he's better looking than Cheney. Martin Gore has talent... a lot of talent. Listen to some DM tracks like Sweetest Perfection or maybe a few from his solo career and anyone could say that man can sing. I love Martin Gore and I love the rest of Depeche Mode. They're my most favorite band in the world. This may not be the most flattering picture of Mr. Gore, but he's still a good looking man regardless.

2003 days ago

Marc B.

He's always looked like a gal, but now he looks like their granny.

2003 days ago

Linda

Aah, that's so mean! I think Martin's hairstyle looks DAMN HOT! I'm a 20-year-old female and Martin totally rocks my socks!!! Keep it up Martin, you look awesome!

2002 days ago

Dmenk

OK, bad picture of Martin Gore, but Depeche Mode's album Sounds of the Universe is completely amazing!
Highly recommended!

2002 days ago

Dmenk

Depeche Mode's Sounds of the Universe is brilliant. Gonna be the best album of 2009!

2002 days ago

Chrissy

I don't who that man is in the photo (though I recognise the lady) but I don't see anything wrong with him, and I certainly don't see any resemblence betweent the two. I'm only 27 but if ya ask me, that man in the photography is stunning. He's clearly a bit of an mature man, but he's still very beautiful and there's nothing wrong with getting dressed up and going out no matter what your age. People should get over all the hang ups.

Chrissy

Chrissy, it's a guy from Depeche Mode and yes - he is stunning. ))) I don't know why to come up with such idea - comparing one of the best composers and this zerg. )))))

VICIOUS

Yeah, this is lame! Who came up with this comparison? It's weak!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2