Leelee Sobieski -- Models Are Brain Dead!

4/29/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leelee Sobieski isn't afraid of Cindy Crawford's wrath -- because when we asked why she became an actress instead of a model, she flat out replied "I like to use my brain."

Leelee Sobieski: Click to watch
Wonder how much brain power it took to accept roles in "The Wicker Man" and "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale."

cherryblossoms

and being an actress isnt as easy as people think it is, you have to travel everywhere work long hrs promote everything maybe if you worked all day repeating lines and getting everything down perfect and having to get techniques and moves down you would understand how hard and grueling it is maybe next time you should do some research

Angela

Dear number 14 LOL If I have nothing better to do than post then you must not have anything else better to do than post either! Wow your a little bitter there too aren't you? for your info not that its any of your business I am a model and I have met her and Cindy Crawford both NOOOOO Comparison, You too should really stop being so jealous!!!! Have a nice day sweetie

Lucy

hey #14...I found 5 grammatical/punctuation errors in your comment...good luck with your modeling career.

cherryblossoms

who cares what people look like get a life.

Q

Who says she could have been a model?!? She looks like Helen Hunt. Average. Way average.

TMZ hits a new low

She was on the couch across from me at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles, being interviewed. Me drinking coffee, reading my paper and I was a hotel guest. I was stunned at her continual posing and looking around to see who was watching her. Which was exactly no one. he interviewer just keep talking and taking it. This was like 11 AM, so it was a tad early to be "on" and the whole thing was enlightening and very boring. Snooze! That is what I always think of when I see this girl's face. Her preening and posturing. Yucko! Maybe that's what you have to do but it sounds exhausting.

Thetan Mapother

you for got to mention that awful movie with Pacino..."80 Minutes" tick tock

cherryblossoms

if you people dont like her then dont post, life is too short to be soo immature and judgemental seriously its not hard to do. jealousy can be a hard thing to overcome.

Jenny pruski

Speaking the truth is liberating,models are amoung the stupidest people maybe Tyra is athe exception she's a smart lady as for the rest of the conceited ego maniacs that are models they are dodo birds.

xcalibur

OHHHH SNAP!! LET'S COMPARE CINDY CRAWFORD'S WEALTH AND DOUBLE L'S FOR A SEC. DING!! SEEMS NOT USING YOUR BRAIN GETS YOU WAY MORE GREEN BEING A D-LIST ACTRESS. ISNT THAT ALWAYS THE CASE.. IQ AND CELEB IS ALWAYS INVERSELY PROPORTIONAL. SOME MORE THAN OTHERS. HAHA.

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

WOW! she's getting more beautiful everyday. LOVE HER! She's not a snot like the other actresses.

Cheryl

TMZ, y’all are starting to piss me off, I don’t think she made a wrong move, she’s just telling it how she feels and this is America and she’s entitled to her own opinion. Just like y’all always got something dumb to say!!!! TMZ give it a rest, stop trying to make everything into a big deal. Leelee your ok in my book, I still like you anyway…

Rap sucks

She's sooo hot!

Scootersgirl

Doesn't LeeLee look just like a young Helen Hunt? It's remarkable!!

gogidolim

Wicker Man? Dungeon Siege movie?

A job is still a job, isn't it?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments