Lane Garrison Parole Photo

5/1/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got the parole photo of the freshly freed Lane Garrison, taken just before he was released from prison two days ago.

Lane Garrison

Garrison served 19 months of his 40-month vehicular manslaughter sentence.

Launch photos

whocares

Got away with killing someone....did how much time 22 months? I hope he never works in the industry again....but at least he has street credibility.

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

jerian

THIS BITCH ASS FUNNY LOOKING WHITE BOY STILL NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL..WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DRUNK COKED UP AND KILLED A TENNAGER BUT WITH GOOD BEHAVIOR HE IS OUT...WHAT A DOUCH BAG...GO HOME GO TO THE GARAGE CLOSE ALL THE WINDOWS AND DOORS AND TURN ON THE CAR MAKE SURE THE WINDOWS ARE ROLLED DOWN IN YOUR CAR ONLY....WHAT A SMUCK.....YOU KILLED A LITTLE BOY AND YOUR OUT ABOUT IN BEVERLY HILLS UGHHHHHHHHH....I GUESS WHEN YOUR WHITE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING ....DRUNK ASS WHITE TRASH COKE HEAD

lynn

Dude has some dead eyes. I give it a year before he kills himself.

KBussey

jerian-how funny you say this, "..I GUESS WHEN YOUR WHITE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING .." Do you remember OJ Simpson-he killed 2 people but still walks the street. Do not bring race into the matter. This guy, yes, under the influence but those kids choose to get into the car with him so they could hang out with a celebrity.....they are at fault too. Come on now, do not make everything a race matter.

Brucef310

I was in there with him for a few months. I remember about a week in he got into a major fight. He held up well but still got beat down. I have a few stories about HOLYYWOOD. His nickname in the pen. Also he served his time so leave him alone.

tmz_fan

Lane is dishy!

jerian

OJ DID NOT KILL THAT LADY AND HER LOVER PLEASE HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY..DUMBO K BUSSEY ..IM SURE YOUR A WHITE TRASH JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE WHITE FOLKS WHO THINK HE DID IT...GETA GRIP THIS DOUCH BAG LANE WAS FOUND GUILTY BIG DIFFRENCE K BUSHEY

Malibu Barbie

We have a justice system in this country and he served his time. I wish him well and hopes he spends the rest of his life doing good things. He learned the hard way. Take care Lane.

KBussey

Posted at 3:06PM on May 1st 2009 by jerian

Please, yeah, OJ is innocent! Yep, I am a white but how does that matter. My husband is african american and my kids are biracial just like our president. So am I a racist? You cannot go there with me with racism. You just do not simply get it. Let me guess, you think the president is black too right!?!

RACHEL

CUTE MUG SHOT!

Oscar in Miami Beach

somehow he has a certain glint in his eyes that tells me he's not a virgin anymore?.somehow he seems to hippy.do not be surprise if he's seen comming out of the Santuary or some bar like that.Good for him.

PM

He kinda looks a little like Sean Avery but I'm pretty sure he's a bigger douche bag then Sean.

julie

The justice system totally sucks !! he kills someone and gets less time then someone selling drugs or something non violent crime.. JUSTICE SYSTEM = JOKE

IGOTPOPROX

Look people,
Yes, the man broke the law.
More importantly, he did his time.
The time that was given to him by the Courts.
Who are we to be judge and jury?
Last time I checked there was only ONE GOD, and it wasn't anyone on earth.
I wish Lane the best and hope he is a better man.
~Hugs~ to you Lane.
Keep your head up and keep that smile. :)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments