David Hasselhoff -- .39, You Gotta Be Kiddin'

5/5/2009 5:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We got David Hasselhoff an hour ago ... and he said the reports that he was unconscious over the weekend with a blood alcohol level of .39 are just ridiculous.

David Hasselhoff: Click to watch
Launch PhotosThe Hoff confirms what we said, he had been drinking and went to the hospital, but the story was utterly exaggerated, and he says his ex wife, Pamela Bach, is behind it all.

DINKY THE FEMALE CHIHUAHUA

nods to #6 and #12
to quote the hoff, "DONT HASSEL THE HOFF"!!!!

1996 days ago

mary,laura,carrie,grace

Uhhhh, and you believe him? Oh, I get it; he denied it so it must not be true. His story is total b.s. Yea, every time I am not feeling well, I have some drinks to see if it helps and then head to the hospital. The story is so ludicrous, you are stupid publish it.

Ryoichi Morita

.39?

I would think that could have killed him.

Bonnie

It's an issue of credibility, and the Hoff can't even Rent credibility. Hard core drunks are just that. Will say anything. Part of the disease.

UGGGGHHH

David Hasselhoff NEED TO GO DIRECTLY TO REHAB .

buxxy

The guy is clearly still an alcoholic. Off the wagon...that's most likely the deal here. All the b.s. surrounding his latest stunt is just more of the same. And he thinks he's fooling everybody...a drunk by any other name.....is a drunk. Back to rehab Hoffmeister. And good luck.

fred smilek

He needs to go REHAB. He does not anything else but a bad life..feel bad for him

Ben from Baltimore

This is a woman who lost custody of her kids to an alcoholic. She is just trying to make herself look like an angel by making her kid's dad look like the devil, even if it requires a few lies. This woman needs help even more so than Mr. Hasselhoff does.

KOBE BRYANT' RIGHT NUT

THE KNIGHT RIDER....THE HOFF IS THE MAN...NO MATTER WHAT! THIS GUY (ALCHOLIC OR NOT) WAS THE ULTIMATE HERO.....FORGET ABOUT THE A-TEAM...THIS GUY WAS FOR REEAL MAN!!!!

hollywood joe

i feel sorry for his dad, Joe. he's a class act. he must be very ashamed of his son and his not taking responsibility for his actions.

Emm

Any one male or female, that would get that drunk in front of his children - definitely needs help!

CLN N SBR

Hoff I been clean & sober for 12 years now...your excuses are getting old...BE a MAN own up to it and quit.. You are such a dissapointment of a father. You are a LOSER

Zoya

Hasselhoff is a alcoholic he will always be one period. However I think his ex is apparently so bitter abt the divorce that she will stoop to any level to ruin him further. There is no way his alcohol level was .39 and she is the last person anyone in that family would share info with. Did he have a slip sure he did I havent met a alcoholic who hasnt. My question is this what kind of mother geos out of her way to manufacture the exxagerations that this woman deos if she loved her kids why is she airing dirty laundry abt their father that deos NOTHING to help the children. If there was any reality to any of her exxagerations she would be in court and not in the court of public opinion

Terri

Hell no I don't believe him, than again I didn't play the vid. I don't need to, to have my opinion on whether I believe him. He's an alcoholic, lying comes naturally to them (Artie I'll let an easy comment I was going to slip in here slide, just because I've noticed you're MIA).

I want to hear from the people at the hospital, someone offer up some dough to them ssssh.

opi

This spin from Hoff is as believable as Anna Nicole Smith saying her slurred voice was just a "Southern drawl". Yeah sure. Put up or shut up Hoff. No one in their right mind takes the word of a druggie/alkie without PROOF, and I don't mean 100 proof, which is what he is used to. I mean have your doctor release your blood alcohol level at the time of admission to the hospital, reports you haven't personally touched or been able to doctor in any way. That will happen when pigs fly, I know.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments