Eminem's Bodyguard -- The Real Grim Shady

5/13/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Eminem agreed to flip off a bunch of paparazzi in London yesterday, dude sent his massive gigantor bodyguard to threaten the living crap out of everybody ... and it worked.

Eminem: Click to watch

why?

Still love Slim shady!

alishalee

NITE TALES IS COMING TO TV STARING FREDRO STARR,STICKEY FINGERS,AND TYRIN TURNER AND DIERCTED BY DEON TAYLOR FOR SNEAK PEAK GO TO YOUTUBE/NITETALES DONT MISS IT

whatthefrig

Why would this piece of crap have a body guard? Who gives a flying frig about him anyway? The lowlife is a hood.

Balloon Dude

He made a career of ripping off underground Detroit Rap artists and taking cheap shots at celebrities. Pathetic. He talks a lot of trash but hides behind a bodyguard, what a coward.

Amazing

Where do all the celebrities get all these gigantic black bodyguards from? I have never seen people like this in real life. Do they come from the jail?

Emma

Jealous? Absolutely, I think I speak for everyone when I say people are usually jealous of bitter, angry, arrogant people who have absolutely nothing intellectual to say about anyone... too bad his lacking personality overshadows his talent...

1904 days ago

Eminem used to be a great rapper, he said what he wanted and he doesn't care what anyone thinks and still is that way now but he's definetly not the real slim shady anymore. I was excited when I knew he would be coming back but when I heard Crack A Bottle I knew he would suck. 50 Cent, Curtis... is a horrible rapper I don't know why Eminem still has him around. Did you guys know 50 claims in an interview he doesn't drink and have you heard his new song, Shawty I want drink, get me a drink... I know he's not talkin about koolaid - obviously another loser trying to make money. I was expecting a big comeback something a lot better than the Lil Wayne crap going around but I was wrong. Eminem you fell off man.

ex lax

Hey Marshall aka slim finger! What's your favorite flavor M&M ? Big dark chocolate?

workisgood

I believe totally in freedom of speech so I am cool with his songs. I am a strong supporter of my belief to purchase what I want from whom I want also and since I find his lyric's offensive often times to me (if you love him Love him! buy his stuff!!) and I have no use for him anymore at all. Sarah Palin, even though not a fan thought he was over the top, thought for my own mind it was too too much. So, to me eminem is a memory and nothing he does will get a dime from me.

Delicious

you better step back EM Mr's Carey is going to whoop your ass.... lmao

Mark

WHAT A PUNY PUNK!!

Terri

I walked past a car that had him playing one of his old tunes a couple of hours ago (no sh!t). I personally like his music, not all of it, but yeh I have em on my playlist. As for his bird....seems him and Jake Gylenhall have that in common with the paps....but Jake likes to call or stop a cop instead of hire his own security. Can't afford your own BG Jake? C'mon now, I'm sure that girlyfriend of yours would loan ya some bucks.

nicole

Who the fu^& shakes hands with and kisses the ass of someone who is flipping them off?

1903 days ago

love her!

Slim shady hired Ruben Studdard as his bodyguard WTF if a bad guy approaches whats he gonna do hit a high note and sit on the perp?

1903 days ago

JustDave

"Smell my finger" Punk ass little bitch............

1903 days ago