Tori Amos: Shirley, You Jest!

5/13/2009 3:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's the latest incarnation of singer/songwriter Tori Amos, 45, at a concert in London on Monday (left) -- and acting legend Shirley MacLaine, 75, at an event last year (right).

Tori Amos and Shirley MacLaine

One of them is aging gracefully.

We're just sayin'.

JustDave

ET phone home.....

1938 days ago

Lil

S. M has always been beautiful and looks totally natural. The other lady is nowhere near as cute as shirley was in her day.
I love her personality and have always thought she was gorgeous. After all Warren Beatty is her brother how could she not be!!

1938 days ago

Casiquire

Seems like a lot of people don't understand the concept of "stage makeup"...that picture of Tori was taken mid-performance so she's in a state quite far from camera-friendly...and even still, she looks good.

1937 days ago

colleen

Shirley looks great - she is the best actress. I love all of her movies - funnier than hell!

1937 days ago

DoryJay

Shirley's neck looks like E.T.'s. It looks long and stretched out... YUCK!

1937 days ago

B

Funny that Tori mentions Shirley in one of her 1996 songs, "That's What I Like, Mick".

plastic surgery hater

tori could hv aged gracefully and went by the old "fame = plastic surgery" way. she used to be so beautiful and unique, but now, as made obvious by these pictures, she is just ordinary and ruined.

Jessica

I love Tori Amos a lot lot lot. I love her music and I love her and I always will. So I'm not being mean here. I think she was beautiful up until the early 2000s, then she started having plastic surgery. Whoever says she hasn't is in some severe denial and I feel bad for them. At the very least, she's had an eye lift. Shirley is aging gracefully, whereas Tori is not. That is the point of the caption. Take a look at her artwork for the album Abnormally Attracted to Sin. She's like an abomination of her old self.

Blaise

Tori is stunning, and always will be. I dont think she's had surgery, maybe botox... but she really has always has amazing skin, and think about it people, who wouldnt if they spent their entire life in a studio in front of a piano and never saw the light of day! Sure she has makeup on, and probably lots, but thats showbiz, shes working on stage and glamor is often a part of the industry. I saw Tori at the Melbourne meet and greet of her latest tour 2010, without the hair and the makeup and the lighting and the smoke and mirrors etc.... still a very beautiful woman/individual.

Britt