'Amazing Race' Winner Spends It Like He's Got It

5/14/2009 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Amazing Race" winner Victor Jih was chowing down at pricey Koi in L.A. last night, but he wasn't blowing through his million dollar winnings yet -- because dude and his sis still haven't received their checks!

Victor Jih: Click to watch
According to Vic though, sister Tammy already has the perfect present for herself all picked out when they do...

artie help

CHARLIE ROX. TUBOOOKU

1966 days ago

mellon bruse N

Sold out your own

1966 days ago

Tony B

Awww what a great guy! Hell I never watched the show, be he sure seems like a good guy. So nice to see someone being nice to the paps for once! Seriously. Seems like all you ever see is people (celebs) being rude to them.

1966 days ago

Amanda

"Seems like all you ever see is people (celebs) being rude to them."
Yeah because hes flatered someone reconized him... im sure most celebs were nice in the begining as well...

1966 days ago

OhWell

Victor Jih Is Just so Hottt!

1966 days ago

demis bicycle seat

far from a nice guy on the show was hoping the deaf guy won but he blewit and the cheerleaders??? i can see why they are divorced!!!100% BITCH

1966 days ago

Bash a Pap

That deaf guy was a whinny brat who stood around while his mom did all the work.

1966 days ago

kickthispapsass

finally the asians get some props. Its not like the guy needed the money, he is a partner at a law firm. They both graduated from Harvard law school so do you really think they need the money.

1966 days ago

Terri

Well from the very first episode I did not want Victor and Tammy to win, simply because they are Harvard Law graduates, come from a wealthy family, therefore, they DID NOT need to win a million dollars. Yeh you played a good game, you won, so ok congrats. You also won a lot of other prizes. Now instead of becoming Defense Attorneys why don't you become Prosecuters (sp) or better yet Public Defennders! Or would your parents look down upon that!

I wanted Luke and his Mom to come in first. I'm very proud of their accomplishments and for them to have finished 2nd and even first and some of the pit stops. So, so proud!

I love Amazing Race and everyone that has the privilege to be picked to attempt the challenge. I do believe it is forever more a life changing experience for all. I applaud all past contestants and all that will now be coming forward. Bless you all for facing your fears, overcoming your challenges and fighting thru so many barriers. What a beautiful show to watch and example to display. Unlike any beauty pageants.

1966 days ago

Alison Church

I love your site but why did you have to name the winner?? I'm in Australia and AR is my favorite show, but we haven't seen this series yet!! Now I know who wins before it starts!! Damn!

1966 days ago

Only an idiot would want Luke (or whatever the deaf boy's name is) & his mom to win.
Victor & Tammy were snakes.

1966 days ago