It's Kim Kardashian's!

5/15/2009 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim gave her ass quite a workout yesterday -- and then dropped it in her really, really expensive custom Bentley ... which drove it back to Reggie Bush.

Dennis

#73

Fit or skinny chicks that have cellulite were fat at one time. If your mama is fat and has cellulite; then don't get fat and you will not get cellulite. Good try though. Kim basically has fat induced curves from eating too much. It must take a lot of time for the publishers to airbrush all her cellulite and liposuction lumps. Kim should have been honest in the first place about her body instead of lying about wearing butt girdles and airbrushing her pictures.

Elektra

Did she visited Afghanistan? Her a$$ is full of holes from Ar-15 and Uzi bullets, JUST SAYING.

cindy real

I think you guys are all rude and you don't even know her, she is still a person and she has feelings too, so stop being mean to her, so what if this is a bad picture, get over it, damn!!!!!!

Oh Yes She Did

Kim K, you're hotter then all of these hating fat bitches on here.....They're just pissed cuz your ass STILL looks better then their freakin Face!!! Just admit it you fat slobs.......your man (if you have one even) would leave you for Kim in a heart beat.

Don

Me likey.

Melinda

First off, lay off haters! Kim is a beautiful WOMAN, and whether you all realize it or not, even skinny bitches have cellulite. If each and everyone of you were in magazines, if all whom judge, are even beautiful enough to be in the lime light, then you would be airbrused to. It's the business, thats how it is. She looks fine, and I am a woman who has cellulite, and I'm not fat. So, it is what it is...KIM...love ya!!! Stay being you!!!

Johnny Ringo

Crime #1: big junk in public contained in skin-tight spandex
Crime #2: tight pic posted online for the world to see said junk in all its dimply glory
Crime# 3: outta shape folks posting insults about another outta shape person

sandra

i think she's still beautiful!!!no one is perfect!..and at least she works out,so she's healthy!!!

sandy

lardassian is getting bigger all the time. you'd think she'd have that junk sucked out. at least she's safe in the water.

hamilTonyan

Mr Potatoehead?

dazestr

I really thought that was Oprah that's crazy!!!!

R

I never really saw what was so great about this woman, but I like her more and more. She's REAL! Take a look at her face - she's quite attractive and has a normal body that she is proud of. Makes me like her more...

jaye

Cop a clue, skinny people can have cellulite too. The crime is men can be as big ass as they wanna be and yet they rarely have cellulite. It's common for women and not a disease. Sheesh, you'd think some of you have never heard of it or seen it.

frankiestage

I knew she had an ugly azz. I didn't know it was that ugly though (I thought it was gonna be some 50/60 year-old woman). Hey, NFL player who's engaged to Kim (can't remember your name): don't do it, man. Don't do it. You can do much better, my friend. Much better.

Barb

She didn't look like that last week on the cover of US!