Farrah's Gripping Story

5/16/2009 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The NBC documentary last night -- "Farrah's Story" -- was even more dramatic than advertised. Farrah Fawcett, Ryan O'Neal and a shackled Redmond O'Neal all came together in her battle over cancer for a truly gripping reality program ...

Farrah Fawcett

why?

My heart goes out to Farrah and her family, may God keep you strong!

Tink44

God Bless You Sweet Angel!

Navidine

What is her point?!!!!!

yowza

The show is worthy of the highest reward, very well done. And Farrah is truly an angel. God Bless her and all who suffer from this terrible disease.

mary

I THINK IT TOOK GUTS 2 SHOW THE WORLD HER BATTLE WITH CANCER . IHOPE AND PRAY SHE GETS HER CURE .KNOW 1 SHOWED HAVE 2 GO THRU THIS IN THE PUBLIC EYE .SHE IS A MOVE STAR SO THEY HAVE NO PRIVET LIFE .IT IS SAD MY GRANDFATHER HAD CANCER HE WAS 87 HE HAD A WONDERFUL LONG LIFE BUT YOU STILL MISS THEM . FARRAH IS A YOUNG WOMAN WITH A SON WHO NEEDS HER MY PRAYERS ARE FOR YOU GODBLESS

iraida

her point dumbass she doesn't want to die. If it happened to u you'd be saying the same thing I can imagine wut kind of monster you are. maybe you'll get so lucky & get the disease to. My heart goes out to you Farrah I hope you make it. hopefully god won't take you like my son was taken from me.

DJ

Wrote my comment under the picture of Ryan O'Neal..cause I couldn't get on this set of comments yesterday...I am absolutely disgusted by the way people are talking and thinking that this was all of a way for "Ryan to get drugs" and "why can't she get treatment in the US" etc., etc. Why can't people just look at the video and accept that Farrah, Ryan and Alana did this because of CANCER...Doesn't anyone have a heart anymore???!! MY GOD..the woman is terminal..she is reaching out to the public to show them that cancer treatment needs more support so that we can rid the world of it's horrible effects that it brings to people and the ones who love them. I can't tell you how many people in my life that have died or have had cancer..its not a freakin joke!!!

Farrah was reaching out to all of us, to show us that cancer doesn't just attack people who have no health insurance..it effects the rich..the movie stars..EVERYONE!! Why can't we just take what this beautiful woman did..this wonderful evasive video that brought us into her life and into her private moments so that we could see what cancer is..A FREAKIN KILLER!!!! Let's support her for everything that she wants us to do..support the fight and stop cancer...NOW!

God Bless You Farrah..and Ryan, Alana..and Redmond, may God touch you right now and give you His Peace....

Ziggy

Have seen 1st hand how cruel Cancer can be. 1000s around the world are going through the same thing. I can't imagine going through that with everyone watching. The courage it takes to face it in front of the world like that is incredible. It's a huge wake up call to the rest of the world that more needs to be done to fight this.

Bless her and the family...I'm sure it will be a big help in reminding people to give.

SONIA

FARRAH.. YOU ARE AN ANGEL. THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO THE WORLD!! DON'T SETTLE -- FIGHT UNTIL YOU KNOW YOU HAVE GONE AS FAR AS YOU CAN GO! MY 37 YR OLD SISTER DIED HAVING 5 BRAIN SURGERIES IN THE US. I WISH WE WOULD HAVE HAD HER LONGER.. EVEN THOUGH IT IM SURE SOUNDS SELFISH ON MY PART, HER TWO YOUNG BOYS COULD HAVE MAYBE HAD SOME MORE TIME WITH HER!
YOUR STORY HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE TO SO MANY PEOPLE I AM SURE! GOD BLESS YOU FARRAH.. AND IM SURE YOU DO GET TO DIP YOUR WINGS!!!

Steph

Please make a donation towards cancer research. We must put and end to this hideous disease. Every dollar counts! I just made a small $5 donation but imagine the money we could bring in if everyone just donated a dollar.

Farrah you are a brave woman! A role model to all!

What completely unselfish gift Farrah has given all of us! This is cancer. It is ugly. It is brutal. It attacks us all either directly or through someone we love. Please watch Farrah Sunday night at 6pm est.

blues fan

Save your money, the researchers really don't want to find a cure for cancer -- cancer is big business! They already know what causes cancer, have known for some time now: bad diet, and too many chemicals in our environment, which make their way into our bodies via food, air, water, and the home/ beauty products we use. Sorry, but that's the truth of it in a nutshell; we live in a world of toxins and cancer is the end result. There are numerous all-natural cancer therapies available in other countries, such as Mexico and Germany, but our almighty AMA and the FDA don't want people to have access to them because, again, it's all about money: if people actually take charge of their health, it puts doctors and drug companies out of business.

Loislane

Donna McGuinness, thank you for your comments. I don't know why everyone is so suspicious about the motives here. Farrah doesn't need money; she's dying! It was incredibly brave of her to let the whole world see first-hand the terrible ordeal she is going through.

I agree with takebackyourhealth, though. I think researchers already know how to cure cancer, but a cure or vaccine will never be marketed because drug companies, hospitals, etc. make SO MUCH MONEY from treating this horrible disease.

My best friend recently died of cancer at age 44. She was a wife, mother (of six), grandmother, sister and daughter.

Bless you, Farrah.

dianne

Finally, #12, I agree. I hear EFA oils are good to take, that's essential fatty acid. Watch the bad fats you eat, which are everywhere, especially when you dine out. No fast food, no fried food in bad oil, etc. It's best to cook your own food at home, from fresh organic sources, no canned products, etc.

all is good

I had no idea Farrah was such an artist!!!! she had amazing talent!!! that explained her "weirdness" that all artist have...That certain zest that looks abnormal to us non artists LOL.......WOW is all I can say..AMAZING :) go in peace Farrah.

1955 days ago

UGGGGHHH

FARRAH was a true ANGEL. God bless you FARRAH.

1955 days ago