Miss California Is Donald Trump's Ex?!

5/16/2009 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "biblically correct" Miss California USA Carrie Prejean at a press conference in NYC on Tuesday (left) -- and The Donald's second wife Marla Maples at an event in Beverly Hills a while back (right).

Carrie Prejean and Marla MAples

Only one of them has had an "opposite marriage."

We're just sayin'.

Elizabeth

#31 FIRST OFF... GET THIS!!! CHRISTIANS ARE NOT PERFECT! HAVE NEVER SAID WE ARE!! AS A MATTER OF FACT EVERYDAY WE SCREW UP!! WE ARE TOLD NOT TO JUDGE, SO THINK ABOUT THAT. OBAMA SAYS HE IS CHRISTIAN, DOES HE NOT SCREW UP???? OR IN HIS PAST. GET OVER IT, YOU ACT LIKE A CONSEVATIVE. NOT A LIBERAL. LIBERALS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT TOLLERENCE, YOU ACT VERY NARROR MINDED

Sista

They look nothing alike except for the bleach blonde stringy hair and big fake smile. Haven't we heard enough about that bimbo Miss California? Her 15 minutes were up a few days ago.

bigwhup

Here's the bottom line: Miss Prejean is straight up HOT. If you f'ing homos weren't so twisted, you would see that. Now, go hang out at the park, or whatever it is you do........ hahahahahahahaha.....

Sista

#31 Roger is right! People are laughing at her because she proved how phony she is with this photographs. Good moral Christian women don't go around posing with their boobs hanging out. And puh-lease, enough with the "it was windy" story because in most of the photos her hair isn't even moving and it would take far less wind to blow hair than a shirt! She tries to present herself as one thing, but comes off as the opposite. Just another blonde BIMBO looking for some quick fame.

El Mexicutioner

I guess TMZ has become real fans of Prejean. They cant go a day without making up some "reaching" piece about her. Very lame and very sad.

Lenn K.

I'm laughing my head off about her looks and her boobs hanging and her christian beliefs. Because we all know that wouldnt have even been mention if she said, I believe in gay marriage. She be a hero and no one even care about those pictures. It is and always will be about gay marriage and why lie? The same gay marriage that people dont want or they would have voted for it in California.

LOKI

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

LOKI

Terri

Hey #1 poster ARTIE HELP you should be in bed sleeping at 2 am, instead of fantasizing about me and male chimps you need your sleep old man.

Heard on Showbiz Tonight last night, that the Miss USA people are quite ticked at good ole Carrie -- why this time? Well because she yet again has violated terms of her contract. THAT'S RIGHT BELIEVERS, she indeed has done it again. She was scheduled to make an appearance on Larry King Live and she cancelled it. SHE CANCELLED IT. It's being rumored she was "too tired" possibly from birthday partying (note I did say rumored). And NO THAT'S JUST ONE STRIKE, HERE'S YET ANOTHER STRIKE FOR HER, SHE ACCEPTED ON HER OWN ACCORD TO HOST A 1 HOUR ANCHOR POSITION ON SOME FOX NEWS PROGRAM.....KEY WORDS HER OWN ACCORD......HELLO DUMBASS, YOU ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN BY YOUR CONTRACT TO ACCEPT AND MAKE ANY APPEARANCE AS MISS CALIFORNIA ON YOUR OWN ACCORD WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE MISS USA PEOPLE........Carrie, you're not going to be holding that title long. Just like I predicted, YOU WANT TO BE DE-TITLED SO YOU CAN HIT ALL THE TALK SHOWS AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY FREELY WITHOUT ANY CENSORSHIP OF DONALD OR HANDLERS BREATHING DOWN YOUR NECK AND YOUR BUDDY PALIN HOLDING YOUR HAND AND GIVING YOU COACH TALK OVER THE PHONE. (And for you boneheads, do not misconstrue my words, let her be de-titled, she should be for lying in the first place, let her go on the talk shows, and let her speak freely and say what ever she wants, I want her to always be able to do that....always).

TEDNEB

I hope TMZ is able to get over its acute Carriephobia soon. This kindergarten name-calling is really getting old.

So which is it, TMZ? Is the person writing all these immature insults it a fat, ugly woman who's just jealous? Or a loser guy who's upset at the fat, ugly woman he has to go home to because he knows that in a million years he'll never end up with someone who looks like Carrie Prejean?

Either way, TMZ is spelled with a big "L" on its forehead.

Prince Von A-Hole

#35
There is a huge difference between Freedom of speech and constant Name calling and Harrassment. Plus like others have daid its getting old.

I was pro gay marriage but thought she had her right to her opinion. After the continuous name calling from Mario and TMZ I am rethinking my stance. Because after this I no longer like gays very much.

mIss marple

Why are so many focusing on Carrie's opinion and not emphazing that she is a liar? She lied to qualify for the contest and never should have been in it. Donald Trump is such a eeewwwwwwwwww person. All he can talk about is how beautiful Carrie is ( which she is ) and how his contets have stompted Miss America off the stage. In a time when young people have few role models with integrety, we don't need a liar and a rule breaker being given any reward. Trump seems to be saying you can get away with anything if you are beautiful. He shows his shallowness everytime he opens his mouth. I haven't forgotten how he welched on his loans and paid only 10 cents on a dollar to his creditors. He lives in grand style, but partly on other people's money. He has no class, no style,.no integrity. His money and power is the only attraction he might have.I think beauty contests are way passe. Haven't watched one in years. Pack them up, take Donald and go away.

Prince Von A-Hole

Mario and TMZ have really done her a favor with all their bashing. I would never had heard of her otherwise.

Anita

Both of those women are filthy whores and will burn in hell.

The one wrecked Donald's marriage and gave birth to his lustful seed. The other oe is just a plain whore, so far.

norjay

I totally agree with Steve #36. Carrie and Marlo look alike and act alike. Both FAKE Christians. It is do as I say and not as I do. Another thing---why is Marla so white when we are always seeing her on the beach. Oh, silly me! Photo Op.

skanky skanks

i'd like to see a reality show where SARAH PALIN shoots at these dumm bitches from her helicopter....then in a final sequence she turns the gun on herself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments