Kanye Arraigned

5/18/2009 9:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West pled not guilty to three criminal misdemeanors on Friday -- vandalism, battery and theft.

It's all over that incident at LAX last September 11. One of the casualties... a TMZ camera light.

Carl

I have very mixed emotions on this. On the one hand I'd love to see that arrogant jerk get taken down a peg or two. On the other, I have little sympathy when bad things happen to the paparazzi.

1901 days ago

L. P.

another one that thinks he's above the law

1901 days ago

omg!

why do idiots who hate paps come to a site that's focued on them and their work?

f-in tools

1901 days ago

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

Typical black trash

1901 days ago

toofastforyou!

NOW LOCK UP WOODY TOO.....

1901 days ago

xcalibur

COMMON SENSE DOUCHE BAGS. A PERSON CAN FILM OR TAKE YOUR PIC ON PUBLIC PROPERTY. YOU CAN SAY NO AND THE OTHER PARTY SHOULD RESPECT THAT. HOWEVER ONCE SHIET GETS PHYSICAL OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY THAN THAT'S AN ARMS LENGTH CRIME AGAINST THE PERSON. KANYE IDIOT IS GUILTY!!!! ALSO, THE DOUCHE DID IT WITH MALICE AND INTENT ACCORDING TO THE VID EVIDENCE.

1901 days ago

The Voice of Generation

Kanye West is a GAY FISH!

1901 days ago

Rob

I happen to think Kanye West is a creep but I hope the court dismisses this case. It is time that the courts start taking a strong position against invasion of privacy and exploitation. Strict laws prohibiting the paparazzi from forcing themselves on anyone should be passed.

1900 days ago

Linda Mott

Bad behavior (and the pictures prove that) should be owned up to. This goes for everyone, stars, politicians and beauty queens. Say yes I did wrong and pay the fiddler. People will respect you more for this kind of honesty.

1900 days ago

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Kayne is so talented , the most talented rapper right now pretty much but so arrogant. not cause of this really, just in general.

1900 days ago

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I mean Kanye lol

1900 days ago

fuuuuck u peeps (:

does he live at the airport?? or what the f*ck is this sh!t????
most of these stories are kanye in the airport.. AGAIN. like damn! lmfao, go away!

1900 days ago

J. valentine

It is so sad with Kanye. He has not been right since his mom passed away. I think she used to keep him grounded. Now he's just so much more arrogant and full of himself it's starting to overshadow his talent. My prayers are with him.

1900 days ago