Spencer Pratt -- Worst Poser in History

5/20/2009 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Honestly, none of this makes sense. But the most nonsensical part of this Mixed Martial Arts rap video -- Spencer Pratt attempting to act hard in the background throughout the whole thing. If you ever wanted to laugh at someone, this is your time to shine.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

frig chris brown, frig him, loser

1st douche

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

DJ

E'ffing ridiculous!!

weird hair

Why? why is he in that video he looks so stupid...bouncing around like an idiot.

Kay

Wow, i'm embarrassed for him...

DirtyP1

was Joaquin Phoenix not available?

rhirae

He looks like an ape hopping around in the background with his arms out. White boy CAN'T dance.

He's a moron

WTF? Are you kidding me? Whack job, moron, douche bag, all around annoying as hell. Would have been a cool video had it not cheesed it up. Who did he pay and how much to be in this? How could anyone thing he's cool enough to be in their video? Good God almighty someone please help us... take he and his whack... I mean wife away!!! Pardon me while I go puke...

Cleveland-West_Side

Kevin Casey is alright but he aint all that, Ikuhisa Minowa beat him down good, maybe he should spend less time making videos and a little more training

artie help

spencer rulz, and you know he could kick your lame asses anyday, the man is money bro,

Susan nc

This is HYSTERICAL!! I thought Spencer was going to take off doing the leap frog a few times. He looked like he was trying SO HARD to keep up with the REAL men. It was sooo funny to watch. I feel for this guy. The video wouldn't have been bad except for this total dupe in the middle of it. WHEN is Spencer LAMO Pratt going to realize he's only famous for being an IDIOT! OMG - I guess the longer it takes, the more entertainment for the rest of us huh? LMFAO

Sexyhouswife

OMG! Seriously if the world of MMA is resorting to getting that douche to be in videos they are going down hill. Spencer Pratt is ntohing but a spoiled rich bitch yes bitch bc that is what he is. He is riding what lil coat tails Heidi has. Which by the way she sucks! And not just his you know what! LOL! The last thing that Spencer should ever do is try to act like a bad ass. The only thing that he has that is bad is that facial hair!

LA

He is such as douche. I can't even look at him without laughing.

Millisa

Cuz nothing says Gangsta like a designer pair of aviators.

me

OMG I SOO PEE'D MYSELF LAUGHING SO HARD. OMG WTH WAS CASEY THINKING WHEN HE PUT HIS HORRIBLE BUTT IN THAT VIDEO. WORST PR MOVE EVER!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments