We Are Family

5/20/2009 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Irlene, 53, Barbara, 60, and Louise, 54, resurfaced at some event (along with Mary Ellen McGill) in Nashville on Sunday, looking calm.

Irlene, Barbara and Louise Mandrell

Their TV show aired for two seasons and was only canceled because Barbara was allegedly suffering from exhaustion.

In 1984, Barbara was in a near-fatal accident.

COMMENTS

oprah & michel hater

STLL LOVE EM!!! BARBARA LOOKS GREAT..WISH SHE'D RECORD AGAIN!

Sugarbee

I loved them too! They all look great. I wish Barbara would record again too. She was great!
She was Country when Country wasn't cool =)
Though it's always been cool to me!

Hugh Gentry

Holy crap! The brunette on the far right is smokin!!! I'd split her in half like a piece of lumber.

Goldie B

They look great!

metootoo

Anyone remember that during the show, Irlene never sang solo. Both Barbara and Louise always sang solos during the group numbers- But Irlene only sang with the others - or played drums. I still wonder- is she that bad of a singer?

sandyduncansglasseye

PLEASE Louise, come back to Pigeon Forge. I miss your show so much! You made my trips to Pigeon Forge worthwhile. The show they have there now SUCKS. You were what made Pigeon Forge fun, and you brought a little class to the place.

VioletteUK

METOOTOO..........
I do recall that...I also recall thinking Barbara was a little stuck up.
Just my opinion...it was a long time ago.

tomcat

Irlene still looks great, even if she cant sing.

tomcat

That woman [girl] on the right is not Lousie, she looks under 21.

springs

WOW!!! And they all look real!!!!!
No puffy lips, no stretched tight faces!!!
JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

Dirty Martini

These 3 ladies are beautiful and classy. Yep Barbara was a tad full of herself, but you know what? She had the talent and the work ethic to make it up. Not long some of these so called stars who are popular today.

I wont name names....oh yes I will. Just one. Jessica Simpson. Gwyneth Paltrow.

Whoops that was two. Better stop.

Carol Freund

They are all gorgeous ladies. I loved their show & miss those days.

John

They have ALL had work done, and all THREE of them have a Superiority complex. Nasty attitudes on these women.

I lost any shred of respect for Barbara after her car accident.

Oh well- another SLLLOOOW news day.

Ooooo Noooo!

A two year run. . . that's about avrage for back then. Like Tony Orlando & Dawn, Capt. & TInnele, what's another one? Porter Wagner & Dolly?

beth

I used to watch this show as a very little girl. I do remember Irlene never singing solo and wondered about it even then. She also played the 'ditz.' They all look gorgeous and I wish them the best! 'Sleeping single in a double bed.....'

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments