Mary Kay Letourneau's Naughty Teacher Feature

5/21/2009 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mary Kay Letourneau -- the teacher who spent seven years in jail after having two kids with her 13-year-old student -- is the appropriate host of a Seattle Bar's "Hot for Teacher" night... but don't expect her to be the one checking ID's at the door.

Mary Kay Letourneau

As an added bonus, Vili Fualaau -- the kid Letourneau was convicted of raping and later married -- will be spinning records at Fuel Sports Eats & Beats under the name DJ Headline.

We're told it was all Vili's idea -- the whole "Hot for Teacher" part -- and that Mary Kay will be roaming the party signing autographs and meeting guests.

Be sure to leave the kids at home -- it's a 21 and over event.

really now

This is so wrong !!! I have a 15 year old son , and she would have never made it to jail . She's sick .

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I think its great!
The family is working together, she is supporting him etc.
I say go for it.
PS i'd hit it.
PS2 girls, show your tits (must be 18 or older, but not older than 40, some restrictions apply)

T

She is a hot teacher. SO be it. They are happy. I really don't want to be a moral compass for the planet. Live and let live. She paid her dues.

He makes me sick

This place should be flooded with calls and emails complaining about this event. I can't believe a woman who cheated on her husband and raped a young teenage boy, and after jail continued to thumb her nose at the law by pursuing him again is going to be signing autographs because it all made her famous. Sick! Someone in Seattle should start a calling/picketting campaign to get them to cancel her appearance! People who try to make money off of her reputation are almost as bad as she is. Come on, Seattle, turn up the heat on this slimy place!

sushi

What sick bitches they are. I can't believe anyone would even show up to such an event. Hope it is a huge flop.

beachy

Wonder how her kids are with this (the ones she left for this creep)? She is disgusting. Anything for a buck,

SoCal Razzles

DISGUSTING.

Exploiting a situation like this is beyond tacky and low class...it shows CONTINUED extreme lack of judgement on both their parts.

SoCal Razzles

I am certainly no prude, moral police or a conservative/religious nut but I'm going to tell all you idiots who think this is so damn funny or something to not be offended by. It's people like you, and those who think like you, that are causing this country to go to crap and hurting the future of our society.

Go FIND your moral compass and try using it sometime. Grow up, take some responsibility and stop being CARELESS THINKERS. Society keeps moving forward, with or without you, so you all better start thinking about YOUR IMPACT on it.

Carrys F.

This world is so twisted and sick that I'm not surprised at all. What's next? Their own reality show on TLC?????

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Listen, a man would go to jail for sure unlike some of these women, which Debra whatever her name is didn't. She didn't cause she was "too pretty to go and it would be like putting a piece of raw meat in there" . BUT, you give me a break with men serving more time. You hear all the time that molesters and rapists never serve as much time as someone who say commits a fed crime or something which is insane, or someone who is smoking some dope. Our laws are messed up!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

By fed crime I mean Like TI's possible 10 years in prison for buying an illegal machine gun! That vs 3 years for a child molester or less or even 7 years??? I've even heard of 6 months. And I'm talking about men. So, the laws are f'ed up!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

The average sentence given to child molesters is approximately seven (7) years, with three (3) of the seven typically being served.

donna

Wow. Not sure if it's my state of mind of right now, because nothing surprises me anymore, but this is just sick.

blues fan

I'm a teacher, and what she did was a disgrace, both to our profession, and to her husband and 4 children. Teachers are supposed to protect their students, not exploit them. The fact that she's female and the student was male doesn't matter - she broke the law and made a mockery of the trust that parents place in those who work with their children. Imagine your own child going to school and becoming the sexual prey of one of the school personnel....nothing remotely funny about it.

FiBiker

SHE NOTHING BUT A LOW DOWN WHORING LOSER.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments