Mary Kay Letourneau's Naughty Teacher Feature

5/21/2009 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mary Kay Letourneau -- the teacher who spent seven years in jail after having two kids with her 13-year-old student -- is the appropriate host of a Seattle Bar's "Hot for Teacher" night... but don't expect her to be the one checking ID's at the door.

Mary Kay Letourneau

As an added bonus, Vili Fualaau -- the kid Letourneau was convicted of raping and later married -- will be spinning records at Fuel Sports Eats & Beats under the name DJ Headline.

We're told it was all Vili's idea -- the whole "Hot for Teacher" part -- and that Mary Kay will be roaming the party signing autographs and meeting guests.

Be sure to leave the kids at home -- it's a 21 and over event.

Wow

"They need to eat too"?? Then they can earn money in a way that doesn't flaunt their gross past and re-hurt the ones they left behind.

Laura

She'll be signing autographs? Who'd want HER autograph? LMAO! Unbelievable!

Gina

she has not aged well, and I still think its kinda creepy even if they have stayed together.

NatTurner

I love this! Great idea. I tell you what, if its ok for Jews like Woody Allen to marry their daughters, I think its ok for hot teachers to bang jr high school boys!

There is no such thing as reality tv

Disgusting.

Gina

I don't care if they did stay together she is a child molester, and she is giving out her autographs because of what? and who would want it anyway? I think this club is messed up for promoteing this and I would boycot it if I were there.but then its a freak show and people like to see that kinda thing but they're spending their money supporting a child molester I dont care how you look at it thats what it is.

Naomi

lol...that's pretty pathetic. But I guess if they are willing to compromise their self respect in order to make some cash...go for it. After all, what they're doing is legal...at least, now.

Tragclihip

To #4 Hater Hater and anyone else who thinks this is ok, I don't know if she is but she should be classified as life-time sex offender and pedofile. She should have to register on the national sex offender website so we all know were she lives. Everyone is right when they say if she were a male and had sex with a 13yr old girl and had children with her that you damn well know he wouldn't be hosting a "hot for teacher" night at this bar. Everyone should complain to this place and get them to cancel this disgusting "event". This story is just really really offensive and no Hater Hater, we should not just let her "live".

Crazinesss

Seriously, this is crazy.

Since when it's OK to parade pedophiles?

I am utterly disgusted.

Tragclihip

Hey, after reading more of the comments on here I have one more thing to say to Mary K. Since you have two daughters about the same age your "husband" was when you had sex with him I guess you wouldn't have a problem if a bunch of us guys have sex with them. You are a disgusting, sick, bitch!!

LMS

This woman has a screw loose.

Colleen

Mary Kay Letourneau is a sick woman. How any 34 year old could have an affair with a 13 year old is beyond me. I understand the bar owner wanting her there, it's great publicity.

Lord Trigo

Y'all haters are just jealous cause their relationship has lasted longer then yours...it's just proof that true love will conquer all obstacles.

MsV

Oh wow, this is terribly tasteless.

anon