Amy Winehouse

Don't Call It a Comeback!

5/22/2009 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy WinehouseNo, really -- don't call it a comeback.

Amy Winehouse just -- quite predictably -- canceled her comeback show in London. She was scheduled to perform at the Shepherd's Bush Empire on May 31.

Amy's management released a statement apologizing to anyone who bought tickets for the show. No apology needed though -- they should have known what they were getting into when they bought the tickets in the first place.

Ashole

First ;)

artie help

LL cool J is quite simply the man how come OBAMA doesn't like America??

northern gypsy

this is starting to get boring !!! she's such a train wreck why even cover her tmz ???
ummm...one word...NEXT !!!

Whamo

I agree northern gypsy...I just don't care about this chick any more! I would be considerably more supprised if she did something positive. Amy...your chances have ran out, we just don't care!

stormy

I must admit that I am still a little interested in how long she will last before completely keeling over. Did she ever go to rehab??? "No, no, no"?

let it go

I would do Amy, no problem!

Jen

I hate to say this: Her record label should drop her. Just drop her. File suit for any monetary advances she got for a new record, or time the studio and management has wasted on a follow up to "Back to Black:.

She was once a promising artist....now I think "Back to Black" was her final album.

A divorce is hard, yes, but most people still have to work throughout it. Best thing anyone can do for her now is to have a judge commit her to an institution for a long period of time, where she will hopefully have no access to drugs or alcohol, and access to psychiatric help.

Der Allewiessnder

Teay but boy she can sing like an Aardvark!

kinda looks like one too....

damn that's an ugly woman!!!!

kookarella

she's pullin' a courtney love, classy classy

Der Allewiessnder

Daaaaaaaaaaamn! that's an ugly woman!!!!

first responder

How can the world sit by and watch this poor addict kill herself slowly??? Sickening.

Der Allewiessnder

What would #12 expect anyone to do? She's a grown........."woman" of sorts.....and if she wants to be have like an ass with full knowlege of what the results are then I'm not going to stop her...she's had far more intervention and opportunity than the average person who's dying on the streetcorner and gutter I assure you!

celebutaunter77

If you are a fan of this trash heap, you are as stupid as she is ugly.

PEPSI Generation

U Gota LIVE it to sing it and she can sing the blues.She should act anyone can act singing an`t easy.

Sharona

It is my understanding that unlike the U.S., Great Britain does not have any legal provisions for involuntary commitment of an adult. Brit friends - correct me if I'm wrong. It is truly sad to watch. Her Dad has tried so hard, he must be heartbroken.

1925 days ago