Wahler Drops a Little Homophobia on Spencer

5/22/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Challenging Spencer Pratt to a fight is one thing -- but calling him "a little f*ggot," like former MTV reality jerk Jason Wahler did last night outside of Apple, just ain't cool.

Play video -- Jason Wahler

Even Spencer will admit he's a poser, but Wahler took it a bit too far.

HasBeens

Why? Cuz the truth hurts. Ice T dissed him and his stupid wife on Twitter; he totally schooled them. It was effing funny. Guess yesterday wasn't a good day to be Speidi.

Jason

Who is Jason Whaler? Ummmm Hes probably some guy who wants to get it up the butt from Sencer Pratt from what I see they're both a couple o losers

代销品牌网

i think he is not so good

Jeannie

Alright, Jason! Spencer is that and a total douche. He's a total creep that makes me ill just seeing his dumb ass face. Jason is sexy enough that I'd listen to anything he has to say.

terrence green

Spencer may be a poser but DUDE you are fat look at your chin oh by the way him being a poser is getting him paid. Are you still getting allowance from mommy and daddy grow up punk first it was racial insults now its homophobic quotes dude just go hang yourself from your shower rod we don't care about you oh i forgot you are fat now so the rod wouldnt hold you how about hanging yourself from a side of a bridge so we can see what a side of pork looks like dangling

terrence green

you like fat boys jeanie hmmmm

ashley

Jason is L.C's ex from Laguna. But anywho, um yea sure I agree Spencer is a d-bag but is it me or is Jason's voice um pretty girlie? He's like what? 28 and sounds asthough he hasn't reached puberty.

skhg

I'm with Wahler. Can't stomach Spencer (barf)!!

SLUTTY SIENNA

Spencer Pratt looks like an aging, fat albino wookie -- and Jason Wahler looks like an aging, fat, hadn't-had-a-bath in a year wookie.

Has either of them ever worked a REAL job -- you know, like REAL men?

paris phillippe

I agree with Jason but he is looking for big trouble. Guess he won't be back on The Hills any time soon.

showgirls fan

At least I know who Spencer is.

Dylan Saint-Saëns (jacobguay@gmail.com)

Spencer Pratt looks like Harry from Harry & The Hendersons. He's just freaky looking. Jason What's-his-name look like a chubby greaseball. I wouldn't touch _either_ and I'm a VERY gay guy who hasn't sucked co|ck in a year-and-a-half.

What if Wahler was (is?) an Irishman and someone said: "You're stupider than your Mick mother." How would HE take that?

fo real

SPENCER IS SOO CORNY. ITS EMBARRESSING TO EVEN LOOK AT SPENCER, I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN I SEE PICTURES OF SPENCER AND HEIDI BEING CORNY... LET THIS GUY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM, ID WATCH. SPENCER AND HIEDI ARE GAY....HOW ABOUT THAT ...I SAID THE WORD GAY...ARE ALL THE GAYS GOING TO FREAK OUT NOW!!!

1980 days ago

People in this world are sad

Hey KJIH-TV, you left out [C]racker! I just taught i'll throw that degrading term in, since you named every raciast name fpr every race instead of white people. In your hast of typing you must've forgot that one. To me, you seem to be no better than the person your dissing.

fafu

Isn't it enough that he's a pratt?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments