The Big O

5/26/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's Ozzy Osbourne's 23-year-old bearded son Joaquin Phoenix Jack Osbourne.

Jack Osbourne

In 2005, Jack lost over 50 lbs for his UK series "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie."

COMMENTS

What the

who cares?

TMZ Addict

Look at the scars on his belly...he totally had gastric bypass. Good for him but he needs to fess up. There is no hiding it when the shirt comes off. He looks good thinner.

Disturbed

I am convinced Jack's real dad is Elton John. If you ever watched the MTV Osbourne show, especially when Elton was visiting, he is built EXACTLY like him, his face is SO much like him, he even had some of the same mannerisms. Sharon admitted having an affair with Randy Rhoades, maybe she had a fling with Elton back then?

EVIL EVE

LOOKS MORE LIKE HE HAS A VA JAYJAY ON HIS FACE!!!!!! YUK!!!

Krystal

#2, Laparascopic scars come from a number of procedures. I had my gall bladder removed and my scars are identical.

redskingirl

Jack looks sooo much better. Also the scars from his stomach are from stomach surgery NOT bypass. I had bypass and the scar does not look like that. I could be wrong, but does it matter how he lost the weight!

curious

he looks just like elton john, his real daddy!

brujosgarza

MAN BOOBS

billyboyhere

Will those tatoos expand if he gets fat again? Wonder if he'll regret his selection when he's about 45 or 50? Sharon seduced Elton when he was still experimenting with being Gay----the kids daddy is Elton...he looks nothing like Ozzie, not one trait whatsoever. Not in looks, mannerisms, or behaviour.

Sharon is the Evil one in that Family..all has to do with the rejection she got from her successful Father. She'll be miserable the rest of her life until she finallly comes to grips with it. Only then will she come clean on Reginald Dwight being Jacks Daddy.

dave

I like Jack but dude is a poser. He's a comic book nerd trying to be like daddy.

justsaying

Two times you love tatoos. (1) when you get them and (2) when you can finally meet someone who can remove them.

Ann in Iowa

I had Gastric Bypass surgery and that is exactly where my scar is also.

Donna

Jack did not have bypass surgery, his whole weight loss was shown on TV, all the working out he did, climbing mountains and what not. The tattoo is actually really nice, well done and great colors. It suits him. And since the tattoo is on his back, if he does happen to gain weight it wont stretch. The ones on his chest will though. I think he looks cute in this picture, like a little lumber jack on vacation..

Sandra McCall

leave the kid alone. he's done a great job of cleaning up his act who cares wether he has had by-pass, banding or anything else. he comes from a great family, yep that's right great family. I bet that none of you nay sayers would do half of the climbing, bungee jumping etc that he does.

Sandra McCall

give the kid a break he has done a great job in turning his life around. who cares wether he has had bypass or banding. it's his body an he can staple his balls to his forehead if he wants to.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments