Kelly Ripa: I Didn't Get Rippad That Way!

5/28/2009 11:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We now know how Kelly Ripa maintains her tight, ripped physique -- by fighting companies she claims lie about how she maintains her tight, ripped physique.

Ripa's lawyers just fired off cease and desist letters to a slew of Internet based purveyors of Guarana weight loss products, saying she never agreed to have her name and image splashed all over their ads.

Kelly also claims the Guarana gang screwed customers by allegedly accepting payment -- then refusing to ship the products.

The letters want the companies to remove anything Kelly-related from their ads, websites and blogs.

Jon and Kate Plus a Lot of Space

Left: Jon Gosselin knockin' back a beer with two ladies at Front Street bar and grill in Newburgh, New York on Memorial Day.

Right: Kate plus most of the eight getting off a ferry on Bald Head Island, North Carolina yesterday morning.

Mike Vick's Home Confinement -- One Lucky Dog

With the sun poking gently through the clouds, a calm lake glistening in the background, and majestic trees swaying in the breeze, Michael Vick is somehow finding a way to ride out his nightmarish "home confinement" sentence at his sprawling Virginia estate.

Michael Vick -- launch photos

TMZ obtained several photos of Vick -- who was found guilty of charges related to brutally slaughtering innocent dogs in 2007 -- enjoying a Memorial Day weekend BBQ in his personal waterfront detention center. Among the festivities, the ankle-bracelet sportin' prisoner found time to steal a sunset smooch with one of his baby mamas.

Vick still has to serve two more months of this hell. At least he gets conjugal visits...

Beach Bums

See whose summer bod is ready for a tan and who needs to go back in the oven to finish cooking!

launch photos

Kids Being Kids

Hammin' it up for the cameras usually runs in the family. Check out these celebuspawns giving us a show.

Launch Photos

Smudged Smiles

These avant-garde makeup artists need a second look in the mirror!

Celebrity Laker Fans -- It's Game Time!

The best place to spot a celebrity is at a Lakers home game ... on and off the court!

L.A. Lakers

Flippery When Wet

Leave the spray tans and spandex outfits at home, these celebs are doing the cha-cha with the chicken of the sea.

COMMENTS

Tara

I hope that everyone keeps an eye on Michael Prick, I mean Vick. Animal abusers are prone to repeat their actions. He used sweet, gentle family pets for "bait" in those dog fights... How anyone could watch that, let alone be responsible for their death, is way beyond me! Who knows what else this psycho is capable of? He should've been put away for life. Thanks for following up on this nutcase, TMZ.

Chelle

LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE... THEY SIGNED UP TO HAVE US WATCH A 30 MIN SHOW ON TLC ONCE A WEEK NOT STALK THEM TO SEE THEIR EVERY MOVE. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THIS TO THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ON TV. PRAY FOR THEM AND LIFT THEM UP, DON'T TAKE THEM DOWN. I AM SOOOOOO SICK OF SIGNING ONLINE TO SEE THIS IN MY WELCOME SCREEN EVERYDAY I HAD ENOUGH AND CLICKED TO TELL YOU ALL WHATEVER GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. BUY THE CRAP AND TALK ALL THIS BAD STUFF ABOUT THEM YOUR JUST FEEDING THESE LEECHES THAT STALK THEM. GOD FORBID KATE FREAK WHILE DRIVING HER CHILDREN AND SOMETHING HAPPEN. WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP, I HOPE NOT BEFORE IT IS TOOOOOOO LATE!

Gina

KELLY RIPA IS ANOREXIC...PURE AND SIMPLE. SHE LOOKS LIKE DEATH WARMED OVER...A SKELETON.

Kimberly Guenther

WHY dont they GO away!!! She ruined her life! and she now she can sit and CRY in it without US watching 24/7!!!!!!!!! Kate is a ingratful BIG mouth and her man is tired of being treated like a 4 year old and HES tired of the MEDIA ...The poor man wants to move on with his LIFE QUIET. Shes the BIG nurse who choose to get IMPLANTED and SHE knew what that WAS!!! If she doesnt shes a pretty stupid NURSE...The WALTONS lived with 600 children on a farmers pay and so do they DUGGERS on a single mans pay with NO help from WELFARE... GO AWAY!!!!!!!! and Im NOT BUYING any COOK BOOK she invented off others reciepes to try to steal MORE money from working American women.!!! CANCEL THE SHOW PLEASEEEEEEEEE....

DC10

Wake up people! It's all publicity for her new book, she wants to sell millions of copies s she can make millions of dollars! And if it isn't all an act...who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave

kelly is so hot and she has a sweet lil rear end

frug

jealous oh crapp kelly is a loud mouthed, skanky airhead i stopped watching regis & kelly because of her. i know several others feel the same as i do and we're not jealous just tired of idiots.
frug 5-28-09 5:58pm.

whatever

I WOULDN'T FEEL TO SORRY FOR KATE, JON PROBABLY NEEDS A BEER. KIND OF FUNNY THE BODY GUARD ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET IN THE PHOTO WITH HER. I THINK IF THERE WAS ANY TYPE OF ACCUSATION ABOUT MYSELF AND THE BODYGUARD AND I CARED WHAT MY FAMILY THOUGHT HE WOULD NO LONGER BE AROUND. BUT I'M SURE THE "FAMILY FRIEND IS TAKING GOOD CARE OF HER."

Alie from the valley

I think Kelly looks GREAT, I don't work out as much as I should, but im 49yrs old and still have biceps, heeha kelly keep up the good work, PEOPLE are envious,,, poop on them,, being nice you know !!!!!!!!!!!

frug

i forgot to mention, but jon is acting like a free man, i blame kate for constantly nagging him. she said so much herself so can you really blame him. after all he does take care of the kids.
frug 5-28-09 6:02pm.

JOY

I JUST WANT TO SAY,
KELLY, YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!
TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DISLIKE KELLY CAUSE SHE IS SKINNY,
F.Y.I. === YOUR MOTHER'S SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU, THAT
"IF YOU CAN'T SAY NOTHING NICE, DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL."
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW BETTER !
BE NICE......KELLY LOOKS GOOD AND WE ALL KNOW IT.
AND NOW FOR THE JEALOUS PEOPLE,
LOSE SOME WIEGHT, AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR-SELF !
DON'T WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, JUST WORRY ABOUT
YOUR OWN DAMN PROBLEMS!!!
KELLY, IF YOU READ THIS...TELL REGIS HE LOOKS GOOD TOO !
THANKS !
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KELLY AND REGIS !!!!!!!!

I WAS A FAN OF KELLY'S SINCE SHE CAME ON ALL MY CHILDREN, AND
I AM STILL A FAN. I THINK SHE LOOKS REALLY GOOD.
IF I LOST 20LBS. I WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE HER...

L O V E Y O U G U Y ' S !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Kelly Ripa is the most overated skank whore ive ever seen

bkalei

Kelly Ripa is one of the best looking women on day time TV. She is a small woman with a spectacular physique. All you complainers are most likely “The View” and “Oprah” fans. There you will find all the fat you want (except for the blonde on the View (not the old one). Get a life all you complainers, or better yet get of your fat asses and start doing some physical exercises to get rid of all that excess fat you’re carrying. Then maybe you will feel better about yourselves when you see a beautiful woman.

Alie from the valley

kelly looks great, I'm with ya chick, I;m 49 and still have biceps, yee ha kelly ......

rohrscheibcroh

kelly looks like a anarexic .sick sucken cheeks un healthy .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments