Duffy Duck

5/29/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. on Wednesday, looking dazed.

Julia Duffy

Julia was the original choice to play the role of Diane on the '80s TV series "Cheers," but wound up losing out to Shelley Long.

Duffy appeared in one season of "Designing Women."

COMMENTS

karina

i think she looks very good!!! does she still act? haven't seen her in anything lately?

Dave Roz

Why do you say she looks dazed? She looks pretty damned good for 57!

Chris

This is what a normal woman her age looks like! She looks great!

Thank God she hasn't subjected herself to all of those ridiculous procedures.

Dawn

I agree, she looks great. I always remembered that she's married to Jerry Lacy who I used to have a crush on in the 60's when he was on "Dark Shadows". I believe they're still married.

barry Gordy is genius

With all due respect, she did not age well.

jm

Julia Duffy is on Broadway right now, starring in 'Little Foxes', I believe.

writergal

my name's larry and this is my brother daryl and my other brother daryl!

Reg

God fornbid someone look there age and be happy with it TMZ! Geezz. Tell your writers to get a life!

theresa

She plays the teacher on Nickelodeon's Drake and Josh

Wanda W.

See, women who dont have themselves pulled,yanked,stuffed,baked,or stitched like a Thanksgiving turkey do age gracefully. IT CAN BE DONE PEOPLE ! Shes a talented actress, thanks TMZ once again for showing REAL women.

Michael

Spectacular. A beautiful woman who is confident in herself and doesn't become a freak by getting surgery, injections and implants. She is beautiful. Compare that to the freaks out there that look like they've been run over by a train or abducted by aliens. Thumbs up. I'd tap that.

What?

The Susan Boyle verus Beyonce must have been made by a group of pre-teens. Obviously the person who linked it was one of them:(

wammie

Damn! What a shock when the page opened. Its such a shame to see such beautiful women get old. I simply try to ignore how old i have gotten and i must admit i do a pretty good job at putting my head in the sand about it. But to have a slap in the face when you see how old she looks, tells you that you are well on your way to being wrinkly and gross.

Hep

feelinold, are you 14 or 15 years old?

justsaying

she looks great. I just wish she'd darken her hair just a tad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments