Kris Allen -- Don't Blame Me for Thong, Song

5/29/2009 6:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Allen: Click to listenThat "angel pink mesh" thong on Kris Allen's wedding registry -- consider it a surprise from his wifey, because he had no idea it was even on there.

The "American Idol" winner talked about the saucy unmentionables on 104.3 MYfm today -- but the best part... his politically correct, but completely insincere answer about Kara DioGuardi's heinous finale song.

Just listen "between the lines."

Zoey

Kris Allen is such a sweetie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
but he can't hold a candle to Adam's vocals He's okay but he has the kind of voice that a lot of other singers have Adam's is unique and special I like Kris alot but I LOVE ADAM!!!

Zoey

Kris is a sweet guy!!!!
He's an alright singer
But I'm 100% an Adam fan
Adam is a sweet guy
and an Amazing singer

First whores!

21st

hamilTonyan

If your 21st I must be first

what_the_****

i hate this guy ADAM SHOULD HAVE ONE THONG LOVER!!!

First whores!

Hey #3. Who is Adam?

kathy

Whatever I like the guy. Great musician glad he won.

same same same

some media made up story... the media... idiots!

lilyx

OMG Could he be anymore boring? Every interview with Kris is flat, no charisma, no personality, just Zzzzzzz.....

TMZ hits a new low

Hmmmm....Funny, I am already over this guy. And yet I am very excited-slash-curious about Adam's next move at all times.

terri

Funny.... # 8 #9 you find him so boring and over him YET you are reading articles AND commenting! Maybe you don't find him quite so boring... You are just a troll and a HATER!

Gabi

No One Cares About Kris Allen .

Talk About A Real Star , Like Adam Lambert .

PEPSI Generation

I have to wear a BONG THONG under my under wears or I `scan`t walk.

MarCanada

No. 4. You been hiding under Kris's thong? Adam is Adam Lambert, ding dong, the vocally charged, charismatic singer who should have won AI. Yeah, Kris is boring, and it's too bad the AT & T Text-Gate made him the winner. Nice guy, but an American Idol? Then again, he fits the family-person mould. Him and Taylor Hicks should duke it out for the worst Idol ever. Wonder what Taylor Hicks looks like in a thong? On the other hand, what a thought?!

Bernabeth

I care about Kris Allen because he is an amazing artist, he sings with heart and soul. I also like Adam in his performances. Cut the crap about AT&T, even Adam, FOX, 19E and Freemantle have said that Kris is the deserving American Idol winner based on a third monitoring party which does not allow mass voting.
It was not Kris who started this Thong thing, someone from this friggin' store spread around the net that he ordered a pink thong for his wife, said it was in the bridal registry. Anyway, who cares? Kris is not the type who needs to be kinky or freaky just to get noticed. Millions of his fans noticed him just with his singing, "No Boundaries" and "Heartless" by Kris Allen has been in the Top 10 of iTunes for more than a week now, with "No Boundaries" hitting No. 1 upon its release. Congratulations Kris Allen!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments