911 Call

Mike Tyson's Daughter

5/29/2009 11:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got the transcript of the 911 call in Phoenix last Monday, when the mother of Mike Tyson's child sounded the alarm.

Mike Tyson: Click to view!

Click on "View Docs" to read the transcript. Warning -- it's extremely graphic.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Patricia

EVERY NOW AND THEN I LOG ON TMZ SITE TO READ FOR ENTERTAINMENT BUT AFTER READING THE SCRIPT THAT YOU LOWLIVES POSTED ABOUT THIS TRAGIC INCIDENT DRAWS THE LINE FOR ME.

THE FAMILY ASKED FOR PRIVACY AND FOR YOU TO POST SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION SHOWS HOW F'D UP TMZ IS.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GUYS DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD.

1981 days ago

Patricia

I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GUYS DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD.

1980 days ago

lisa

People come to this site to see essentially mindless gossip that we know may or may not be true, but we take it with a grain of salt as we go through our lives... hoping to grasp a moment of useless info to take us away from our troubles /issues. But, for your staff to place a 911 transcript that capitalizes on a mother's anguish as she watches her baby die - and how she frantically is attempting to keep her alive is repulsive. That little girl DIED. This is NO JOKE! That mother will feel the most painful grief a human can go through... and you EXPLOIT this??!!?? I don't even know the words to comprehend how low it shows that some humans can be to do this. This just shows us that TMZ is really a site that could care less about mankind... She was a BABY and for you to do this shows us all you have no hearts. I guess when you are all on TV (your gossip show) and you are all snickering and acting high and mighty you are nothing but heartless SOBs.

1980 days ago

Katie

This is in such poor taste and absolutely disgusting. I'm with the vast majority of the commenters who say to take this tripe down. You people really will stop at nothing for press, won't you? We're talking about the death of a child! I used to be a faithful TMZ reader but not anymore. You went too far this time.

1980 days ago

Julie

Jesus Christ...I never would have imagined the fear, panic, and grief of actually being in that situation until I had children. God help her during this time. I would be....I don't even know. CPR on your own baby with blood coming out of their mouth? Forget TMZ, forget any inappropriate postings, and just IMAGINE being this baby's parent. If you have children, you know that they are ALWAYS your babies and no parent should EVER have to experience that pain. I'm tearing up as I write this while MY babies sleep, and I don't think I would have the strength to go on. My prayers and thought are with this baby's mommy and daddy.

1980 days ago

Nona

This is a tragic accident and my thoughts and prayers go out to the Tyson family.
As for TMZ posting the transcripts of the 911 call, I do not see that as being any worse than the local news stations here in Pheonix playing the actual call. No one is calling them out as sensationalizing the call. If it can still be considered journalism for the new stations to play the audio then it should still be considered journalism for TMZ to post the transcripts.

I teared up reading it just imagining the fear the mother was feeling and hoping I never have to experience that with any of my children. However I do not think it was done in poor taste or in an attempt to bring pain to the Tyson family.

Reading though the comments there was obviously some poor choices in wording used but it appears to have been changed. At least TMZ had the decency to correct that error in judgement.

Hopefully all family's can learn from this tragedy and look around your home and make sure all cords and anything else is put away. No other family should have to go through the pain that the Tyson family is currently experiencing. Again, thoughts and prayers go out to the Tyson family.

1980 days ago

timk

The local new station should not have played the call. That is even worse than what TMZ has done. You are the only person to defend TMZ on this Nona and you are totally wrong.

Some people have come up with the 'if you find it offensive- don't read it' argument but that is not the point here. Offense caused to he reader is not the point. The point is that a grieving family have had their right to privacy violated by TMZ and by the local news station.

It doesn't matter who plays the call or shows the transcripts- it's wrong. It is a violation of a grieving family's right to privacy.

1980 days ago

lisa

I agree with the majority of comments. And the conclusion of it all?

TMZ JUST DOES NOT CARE.

I will not come back to this site.

1979 days ago

Michael

Everybody should never visit this website again. Block it in your Internet explorer. That will learn media...!

1979 days ago

Anon

What are you guys, retarded?. 911 transcripts have and always be released as a public record. It is all over on all major publications such as nytimes, AP, and so on.

1978 days ago

tmzblowz

I hope all your families at TMZ are never struck with tragedy, but also wonder how you would like this if your wife/mother/sister's panicked calls to save your son/daughter/brother/nephew or niece's life was broadcast for entertainment?

1978 days ago

telly

To everyone that is saying how sick TMZ is for posting this you all read too so you are no better.

1978 days ago

shirley

i am so so sorry, for what has happened!!i know it hurts alot!!the lord jesus christ is with her!!be strong!!god bless

shirley

i´m truly sorry for what happened!!but i due agree with the other people i think that this is not funny!!!my heart goes out for the whole family!!!!R I P BABY GIRL!!!GOD BLESS THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7