Robert Pattinson

Comes to L.A., Finds Shirt

6/1/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robert Pattinson doesn't really do anything except look hot in this video from LAX with co-star Ashley Greene -- but you crazy "Twilight" fans will watch anything with him in it, so enjoy.

0601_pattinson_tmz_video-1
Maybe while he's in town, the bloodless wonder could work on his tan.

bella

RPatt is so sexy, ill give him his tan anytime

Alfalfa

MTV movie awards should've been the MTV Twilight awards... f**kin BS

SoSeaStar

Thank you TMZ, for finally realizing that Twilight fans watch your show too, and putting some pics up. Love Rob and Ashely!

Jen

Hey! I resemble that statement.

get_logical

Hello??!? Playing a vampire,...need to remain pasty! get off the guy's back. He's fabulous tan or not!

Nina

It's actually in all the vampires contracts that they can't tan.

Your Lameness

Was that dumb pap calling Ashley Greene "Kristen" or was Kristen there, and I just couldn't see her? Sometimes I think it is so sad that all celebs have to deal with this, but then again, I come here to watch it so I guess it's just a vicious cycle.

I'm kind of tired of the "tan" comments. Some people can't tan, and it's like asking someone to change the color of their skin when they have no choice. Plus, I am sure the lack of tan helps with the whole vampire thing. Duh.

micks

Yesterday's MTV awards, yes granted for teens, were just a bunch of BS. Twilight winning best kiss, best actress...whatever. This whole Edward/Bella/Jacob series such a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Marmot

O thank you TMZ, it is the truth...we will watch anything with him!

Meri

Robert is gorgeous. He has beautiful eyes.I like Kristen and him together.He is in awe, that he is so popular, which is a good wqy to be. I hope these two will continue to be successful.

Meri

Sorry, I meant way to be.

GoustsUmbra

Why don't Celeb's get it. Give the papz 15 minutes and have your Bodyguard time it. If you do that everytime, the papz will start to respect your private time and after the 15 minutes are up they will stop, or you just quit talking to that papz all together. After all' they are a public figure just like the President.All they need to do is and a half hour to any schedule that they have. 15 min before and 15 after...BEST P.R. work anyone could do and still have some privacy.

Calista

Good Lord ppl, leave the guy alone..... yeah its nice to see him, blah, blah, blah, but really...did ya need to be all up in his face like that???

Cleveland-West_Side

Someone take him shopping and pick up some funky fresh gear.

Elektra

I want him in my bed, he´s gourgeous. Love the accent, love the hair, love everything about this guy.

Nough said.