'Kate Plus 8':

Hot Tranny Mess?

6/3/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kate Gosselin from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" (left) -- and fierce "Project Runway" season four winner Christian Siriano (right).

Kate Gosselin and Christian Siriano

Inexplicably, both of them willingly did this to themselves.

We're just sayin'.

whatthefrig

Hey Kate and Jon, you need to both do something about "Mady." That little snot is a smart ass and she needs her butt spanked once in awhile, she has psychotic tendencies and if you don't get her some help she will grow up to be an evil, mean kid!

sissy

I think she needs a new style, when you look at her thats all you notice at first and she really has a pretty face. Just look at previous pictures of her before!

Oh Please

Mommy monster is with her honey and he is filling up her crevices. She was quite the peanut butter legs (spreads easy) before she married Jon. She was hoping for a doctor but, she didn't have the class to snag one. She went after a rich boy and his daddy fixed her snaggle teeth. Jon's father supported them right up until he passed away. He left a chunk of change for them when he died. They were never poor like they claimed. Jon wasn't working when she went for the 2nd litter of kids. She started trying to sell their lives before the tups were born. This woman is a true modern day monster. TLC is "The Lying Channel" and loves to exploit freaks and children. These kids deserve a decent life and the only way they will have that is the state of Pa steps in. Once the well drys up...so will Kate. Her karma is only going to get worse. I do feel for the kids though. They didn't deserve this.

Jen

She really should grow the spikes out a little bit more and not spike them. She can have the same short cut, but not look like a confusing mess. I think she should switch it up like Sanjaya haha. I love her.

PS Mady needs counseling or something. They should work on it more aggressively now so she's not forced choose quick fixes like drugs or alcohol later to make her socially acceptable.

Carrys F.

I saw that dude in South Beach. He's a tiny little rude whisper of a thing. He's running around the hotel as if he's all that. I don't think anyone but me even recognized him. I never watched the show but I know who he is because of his strange haircut.

BE NICE TO YOUR FANS, JERK! You don't have that many!!!

Carrys F.

To MommyMonster - of course she couldn't snag a doctor. Do you think any educated, confident man would want her?????

filth

THE HAIRCUT LOOKS FINE, IN FACT SHE'S HOT LOOKING..........

Peep

I thought Kate got braces? Her two front teeth are way over to one side and the one is directly in the center of her lips. Her orthodontist did a bad job.

s

Please stop giving press to these idiots who overpopulate the planet.

BTW...Her hair looks like crap! Christian's looks much better, besides he is a designer and it suits him.

Melissa

I dont understand what the big deal is about her hair. Key word: HER hair. Does everyone have to have long flowing hair?? Give me a break, move on already.

Sarafina

Christian's cut looks way better because it's more subtle; whereas her cut is so severe!! It does NOT suit her in the least, esp. those dumbass long bangs. CUT IT!!!

Bert

Kate has a scary/weird face in this picture. Looks like she is on something.

Me

Orange hair, orange skin.

latinacandy

WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO HOLD HER DOWN AND DO AN INTERVENTION ON HER HAIR. THEY RESCUPLTED HER WHOLE BODY. BUT NOONE CAN GET TO HER HAIR???? LOL

carol

I was trying to remember where I saw Kate's hairdo before - you're right - that's where and I didn't like it on him either. I'm getting sick of seeing Kate's face all over every tabloid and column. She isn't a celebrity - just a very selfish greedy person. No more about Kate please.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments