San Fran Anchor -- There Will Be Blood

6/4/2009 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A lot of people put blood, sweat and tears into their work -- but for this anchor in San Francisco, it was just a lot of the red stuff, because dude suddenly started bleeding "profusely" at the news desk ... from his EAR!

Bleeding anchor: Click to watch
Thanks to Huffington Post for spotting this bloody mess.

Spellcheck King

Dracula!!!!

artie help

wow not too good my man,his color is hectic, he looks glazed and completely stressed.

Whamo

This guy's three steps away from a heart attack!!!!

carol

Get him to ER. There is a STROKE waiting to happen

Yeddy-Bo

Drop some pounds, off of the booze, and maybe cut it down to a pack a day!!!!!
Just advising...........................

William

I did that once while shaving while hungover.

I wasn't shaving my ear - but near it and must have
nicked it.

the thing would not stop bleeding... finally had to
put a big band aid on my ear lobe....

Lois

I watch this guy every night on the news and he always looks and sounds like he's had a few too many.

Spike

Gary Radnich has a daily sports radio show and he's the best. He has a medical condition that he needs to take Prednisone for - it puffs him up. He used to play basketball at UNLV, and oh - he is a non-drinker. Stop the hatin'.

Rip M 2 Shreds

I used to live in the San Francisco Bay Area and remember Gary Radnich. He was a very good sports caster, but he's got medical issues. He looks like he's not very healthy now. Get Well Gary!

Peterson32

Yeah right a good sportscaster ha ha ha this guy couldn't sprint to the elevator what a disgusting fat tub of lard! Not somebody who should be reporting on sports just like that worthless jerk Fred Roggin on KNBC we all know about his widely reported cocaine habit ha ha ha

Whatajoke

Wow...Gary looks BAD since I left CA 6 years ago.......that "alki-hol" will bloat you up GR.

Dan

Gary USED to be a good sportscaster, now he is a bizarre, rambling, sad excuse, he always looks drunk and/or coked up...his exchanges with the female newscasters especially during the day, are creepy and uncomfortable....he needs to RETIRE

cabrone

Gary Radnich ( I don't care how long he's been in the business ) is a disgrace to be on TV. Not only was he bleeding on live air ( no one wants to see that mess) but he was blotchy, sweating, rambling, and he could barely button up his sports jacket over his not so white and wrinkled shirt. All Gary wants to make me do is turn the channel and never go back. It is sad to see KRON fall so far in just a few years.

Dana Friggin Dane

The Bay is Back you Beezies!!!!!!!!!

Dana Friggin Dane

I disagree with #17---Gary does look a lil alcoholic-ish, but his commentary is DEAD ON, and he also brings a lil fun to an otherwisre boring newscast. I would watch channel 2 if Gary retired.