John Travolta Is in the Backstreet Boys?

6/5/2009 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's John Travolta in his new movie "The Taking of Pelham 123" (left) -- and rehabbed 31-year-old Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean (right).

A.J. McLean and John Travolta

One of them is in costume.

First whores!

Just sayin is a dork. A slow dork at that. Just sayin the facts dork.

BTW - First!

steve allen

ahhh first...and besides that John Travolta is in the BACK street with the BOYS...

steve allen

ok...second...but that because I'm drunk

First whores!

damn 'just sayin'. you got ur ass punked again. that cat is making you look lame again.

antoinette

yes he got me again ....... i just have a life can`t sit my lazy a.s.s on the computer all day

Wanda W.

Never cared for the man or his movies. One of the most overrated actors, ever. Having said that the movie will probably do well because he has the sympathy factor going for him, and he NEEDS to work to feed his massive ego, and continually be a spokesman for that "religion" known as Sciencetology.

Wow

I think John T. is off limits for the time being. No ridiculing someone who has just lost a child.

First whores!

Hey Kate G.
Check out my shocking announcement.............. You suck loser!

Hmmm 2

I fully agree w/ #8. Leave the guy alone.

cottlerocket

It's not "off limits" to be critical of Travolta's movies. We all feel bad that he lost his son but that doesn't shield him from being criticized for some poor choices when it comes to the films he's made.

On another note...I swear when I first saw the trailer for this I thought it was this guy from the Backstreet Boys. Guess I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

beach gal

TMZ you have absolutely no class. Travolta just lost a son you morons. How incredibly thoughtless and rude of you.

mmafighter4life

seriously tmz, is it necessary to put "rehabbed" in front of his name? is that the only thing you can credit him with? couldn't you of said "father" "former teen something...." why do you have to peg him with a negative noun? and you guys still dont understand why you get treated like crap everything your out hasseling people and getting hit with cars & what not.
try to not be so negative all the time damn.

First whores!

too soon? get over it losers. like travolta is going to read this anyway. if you hate tmz so much, STOP reading tmz. 1 + 1 = 2 idiots. not rocket science here.

Kid LA

31, HA! There is no way possible that AJ mclean is 31 years old! He has GOT to be at least 39, I was best friends with his buddy back in the day and I know for a fact he's a lot older

Obama is Gay

I think J.T. wants to bend over A.J. the question is will J.T. give A.J. a courtesy hand job whilst doing so? J.T come out already and bring Cruise with you

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments