Producers Fire Back at Heidi & Spencer

6/7/2009 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag ITV, the company that produces "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" is taking aim at Spencer Pratt for his allegation that he and Heidi Pratt were effectively tortured by NBC, resulting in her hospitalization.

ITV Studios says Spencer's claims are "untrue," adding, "The health of the celebrity participants are of the utmost importance." ITV adds a medic and doctor are there all the time and "allegations of the celebrities being deprived of food and water are completely untrue."

bob

EAT Scorpions will make you sick,

V

*sigh* call me NBC...i'm so tiiiiirrreeedddd of these two "freebies"..........sheesh

hamilTonyan

first bitches

hamilTonyan

ok second,

chicagogal11

I think Spencer met her match with NBC- not like MTV that will roll over for Spencer and give him everything he wants
NBC has power and money- Spencer and Heidi are doomed in the entertainment business.

Dylan Saint-Saëns (jacobguay@gmail.com)

(((FAKERS)))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept "Speidi" for who they _are_: A couple of fakers on a faker show (The Hills). It's all manipulation. And I bet NBC's in on it, too. They're NOT going to vote-off the most intersting people from the island and leave all the loser has-beens. Expect Heidi and Spencer to win. Because THE SHOW IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow

They're "doomed in the entertainment business" because they are thoroughly unentertaining and unlikeable. Sadly, they have yet to realize this.

Hates Conan like crap

Heidi and Spencer remind me of Rosanne and Tom Arnold.

Except that Rosanne was more attractive and Tom Arnold had more talent.

noyankhere

thank god those two creatures have no place outside america where they tend to spawn so much puss as entertainment. those losers couldnt even qualify to go on big brother over here in the uk they have absolutely nothing about them that stands out in any shape or form..but mtv is responsible for speidi so we have that outfit to thank for that... gross..

Jess

NBS put Heidi Pratt's in the hospital. They can spin all day.
THE FACTS, are Clear. I saw Lou Diamond get his hand chewed up by RATS!
Thats celebrity abuse. :-)

hahahaha!

What??? is NBC saying these two are being overly dramatic and lying? .. I am in utter shock .. SHOCK I tell ya! I'm sure after locking up Heidi for 7 days in a dark room with no air, food or water .. with a jungle pig .. they caused her to get swine flu and ulcers .. yeah that's it.

cathy

I really hate these two so much. Every time I pick up a magazine, and see their picture, I just wonder why.

jesus

Would someone please just push these two in the fire.