VH1 Chick -- Anatomy of a 'Slut'

6/8/2009 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A slut can be defined in so many ways -- but the following gem, which came from the mind of "Tough Love" trainwreck Arian Mayer during an interview with "Steppin Out" magazine, is truly priceless:

"The truth of the matter is this; I've slept with about 100 people. If you want to call that being a slut, fine."

VH1 chick

Interestingly, Webster's defines "slut" as -- "a promiscuous woman."

So, you be the judge.

itsinthedetails

Has anyone else noticed that one breast is much larger than the other? Time to sue that plastic surgeon!

Kodak

Can i getta back pic, i recongnize tramp stamps

Bex

100 people is hardly a slut....

Morgasmic

Haha, I'm surprised she says only 100. She really is a trainwreck.

Kodak

Tat on low ash back is a mermaid made up of penises she's had!!!!!!!!!!!

too many stupid ppl

she is a ho, an ugly one2, she looks like a horse

stephc5

yes- Having sex with 100 people does make you a slut.

ElPingon

Funny... last week she told me I was only her second.....

Southern Girl

Depends on WHO she slept with...in terms of....did she have sex with some dude who had a girlfriend or a wife and vice versa..and did it repeatedly? That makes you a slut...she is a nympho big time. But, there are A LOT more women out there who've had sex with probably over 1,000......that is nasty.

Morgasmic

By definition, she's a slut, regardless of her morals in deciding who to sleep with.

RUKidding

She looks like a man to me.....a tribute to BAD plastic surgery if there ever was one.....so I guess "she" can't be labeled a "slut" if technically it's defined as a promiscuous woman! God "she" is one UGLY thang.........yuck........I feel like I need to take a shower after looking at her.....

Bluto

Rule of 3; if she say 100 it's probably at least 300!

TMZ941

She's graduated from Slut University and has options to teach there. 100 different people is so ridiculous its not even funny. what would you call having sex with one person 100 times? marriage, a relationship. it would have looked a lot better on that resume tho.

To hell with her

Look up the definition of slut in the websters unabridged; there's a picture of her next to the definition.

This chick is the stereotypical slut; happy to rip off her clothing, happy to get photographed naked, can't remember the names of the dudes she's screwed, happy to be called a slut. Give it about 2 years, and she'll be suffering from HIV or AIDS.

BTW, is it just me, or does this whore look like Nikki Cox?

To hell with her

She reminds me of that other slut, daisy de la whoreya...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments