Stoned Cold Fox? Megan Hopes to Legalize Weed

6/9/2009 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan FoxMegan Fox desperately wants to buy some weed -- but only if she can get it legally.

In a seriously blunt conversation with GQ, the 23-year-old swore that if the U.S. Gub'ment legalized the sticky stuff, she'd be the "first person in line to buy a pack of joints."

Fox then added, "I can't tell you how much bulls**t I've been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed."

"People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, f**ked up thing to do. And it's not. I hope they legalize it."

Fox then grabbed a bongo, some Funyuns and a hacky sack and took off for the nearest drum circle.

Mike

She just got 420 times hotter

van

she can do whatever she wants

stephc5

Skank...

First whores!

Pray for Heidi!

Bob

Amen - legalize it! but just weed

Bex

Someone should sew her mouth closed. She is pretty, but man, she has no intelligence whatsoever!

artie help

love her even more.

antoinette

ha ha your not first......

Lucy

every time she opens her mouth, she sounds like she's stoned anyways

Michael Madsen

Good looking AND brainless... now that's a winning combo!

1939 days ago

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

She is just a few steps away from the pole. This no-talent hack will be a great asset for Vivid Adult Entertainment because you know she can suck the chrome off a bumper. Every time she opens her mouth, stupidity flys out. She's too stupid to know how stupid she is.

Wanda W.

And this would come as a surprise to us ? Please, I think maybe she does protest too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DjKevey

Right on Meg!

TMZ you guyz are trying to make it seem that everyone who smokes pot, muches out and plays a bongo. NOT TRUE, If the US was smart they would legaize marijuianna and take all the federal dollars pumping into marijuana prevention and use it for things like border control or real drug enforcement, (heroin, Cocaine, Meth) lets get those off the streets before we go after weed. Which if used correctly could become the #1 cash crop in the us. Hemp can be used to offset fuel costs, low cost clothing, building materials...the possibilities are near limitless.

The Goverment laws and regulations are a JOKE at the federal level. The goverment shouldnt be telling us how to live our lives, If smoking pot takes your closer to your dream of life liberty and happiness then by all means, smoke it if you got it.

ex lax

Megan can puff on my blunt!

Kooky Fan

I can't buy weed - so I can smoke a blunt and eat a pizza. I can legally go and buy liquor, where I can get drunk or die of poisoning, or crash my car. WTF!!!!!!!

You go gurl!!!!