Pattinson:

Before the Fame, Fortune & Pomade

6/10/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before emo girls (and some boys) everywhere went wild for his greasy locks and pale demeanor in "Twilight", Robert Pattinson was just another London boy growing up in the late '80s. Guess what he used to look like!

0610_robert_p_launch_88088350-1

First whores!

First!

Jewells of Aussie

he is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen

whyuhere

oh finally!!!
it;s great your are first hello! we are so so proud of you!

you see everyone....,
hello has always wanted to be somebody and we said "just keep trying"
congradulations Hello!
you r now a STAR!

First whores!

Hey whyuhere

The word is congratulations not congradulations. FYI

Lyn

I don't see anything attractive about him. The wide-eyes and heavy eyebrows are not appealing. BUT, that's the way he was born, so his attractiveness is, as usual, in the eye of the beholder.

Mikey

This guy, Brad Pitt, and Michelle Obama are all the most beautiful people in the world? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE THE EMPERORS NEW CLOTHS!

Ashley

THIS CAT IS UGLY!!!! I DON'T SEE WHAT THE BIG HYPE IS ALL ABOUT, MAKE ME VOMIT

sun

talk with more millionaire friends,meet many rich people and good guys inculding some celebrities all these on _classymingle.com _dont miss your love!!

yvetterene

This young man is not attractive to me at all. But, beauty is subjective.

Juliette

Robert Pattinson has something.....Those georgous eye and that sly smile....he does just draw you in...He makes hearts go flip flop and he sure makes mine to that...and I'm 54. I guess I'm not dead yet but if I were, I sure would want to hang around with that vanpire.

BQ

Sorry, he's YUCK-A! I saw some interview with one of his co-stars when "Twilight" came out, and she said he was dirty and smelled. I was kinda surprised, and I wasn't sure if she was serious or not... Although she SEEMED serious. Incidentally, he does look kind of dirty >:-(

whocares

Rob looks like the Geico caveman minus the facial hair. He is fugly!

kristinaJ

This guy is not hot!!! WTF are all you girls thinking!??? I think Taylor Lautner is way way way hot --- this dude needs a shower and a hair cut! LOL

JAIMIE

ALL OF U ARE CRAZY! HE IS SO FREAKIN' HOT. I LOVE HIM!

jaime

i'm not an emo girl either, but DAMN this boy is hot!!! if you haven't seen the movie, you can't really see the sly little smile, his gorgeous stares and everything that makes him hot. even outside of his character he's still gorgeous!!!! i absolutely LOVE him!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments