Return of the Smack -- Mark Morrison Arrested

6/11/2009 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who sang "Return of the Mack" was arrested for battery on Monday -- and you thought he was a one hit wonder?!

According to SkyNews, 37-year-old Mark Morrison was arrested in London for allegedly battering a 36-year-old man. Morrison was taken to a local police station where he was booked and eventually bailed out.

But that's not really the point of us doing this story ... you know you wanna listen to the song...

Michael Madsen

Honest to God... American people are just plain FAT and Stupid... period... end of story... ya eat fast food all day... think vegetables are Stephen Hawkin's and Christopher Reeves...don't exercise... watch TV hour after hour... obssess over weight through diets, game shows and gurus but still don't lose any...have the highest percentage of Heart disease, diabetes and cancer, admit that you're attracted to fat people BUT all your fashion is designed for boneracks and your Celebrity icons that you drool over are anorexic.

Isn't it time to admit.... you're not a super power... you're a pathetic race of materialistic, diseased wasters

glowbugger

I think the "only God can judge me shirt" is appropriate. LOL

Wow

God Bless America!!!

First whores!

2nd!

Wow

By the way, God bless America!

jane

Was having a down day. Always loved this song. Got up and got to dancing! Thanx TMZ this made my day.

oL0

Did he batter his heiny?

TMZ941

Soooo RETRO, It was annoying back then, dumb annoying now. Had to learn how to fight to protect himself from Return of the Mack hecklers.

Michael Madsen

. Don't judge me just because I'm in Mom's basement typing on the computer all day! I am NOT a loser! Mom said so!

By the way, God bless America!

Posted at 2:36PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Iam Smartman

FRAUD... NOT A TRUE SMARTMAN STATEMENT. YOU'LL KNOW A TRUE SMARTMAN STATEMENT BECAUSE IT WILL BE SENSITIVE AND INTELLIGENT.
THINK WHAT YOU MAY OF ME TENDER FAT PEOPLE... I COULD BE IN MOM'S BASEMENT... TRUE... I COULD ALSO BE SO DAMN RICH THAT I HAVE ALL THE FREE TIME IN THE WORLD TO EXERCISE MY POINT OF VIEW ON FAT PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU...
EITHER WAY... IAM SMARTMAN AND YOU ARE FAT AND STUPID.

Melissa

Well there you go.

R.J. Johnson

HARVEY, was he with Carrie Prejean at the time? There must be Carrie story in all of this somewhere!

kchick4u

LMAO TMZ u are sooooooooo stupid for this, thanks for the great laugh!!!

Ice Water

Used to jam on that song back in '95 or' 96. Loved it!

lily

HILARIOUS.

ClintDogg

LMAO.

His forum mods should be arrested too.

Last time news like this on MM came to light, it was all made up 3 create false hype. Just like the 2pac and MM song that dont exsist.

BEWARE.