Al Roker vs Speidi?! 'Today Show' Ignites War!

6/15/2009 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody saw this in the five-day forecast -- Al Roker raining down some serious trash talk on Heidi and Spencer!!

Al Roker Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

Minutes after he interviewed the reality pair on the "Today" show, Roker went right to his Twitter page (naturally), and unleashed the following attack:

Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for...being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we're at minute 11 of their 15.

And then there's this -- minutes before the Twitter attack, Heidi ripped the weatherman on Ryan Seacrest's radio for "personally attacking" her on live TV:

"I was shocked at how rude he was - I was crying afterwards because I couldn't believe I felt personally attacked ... I wanted to say to him, do you feel proud of how you're talking to me right now? I'm just a young woman and you're coming at me so aggressively and meanly [sic] and mean-spirited."

She added, "I just wanted to talk about the show and my experience there and how fun it was, and he just made it a very uncomfortable and awful experience ... I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me and I did not appreciate that at all."

Story developing...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Michael Madsen

Americans are a sad breed letting this fool have an opinion on TV... yikes.

Sunshine

She did have point. He could have milk the situation for ratings.

Karen27

it had nothing to do with her being a woman and everything to do with how THEY behaved on tv. she seemed to be a crying princess and her husband being the villan ( or jerk as Roker called him). She was only crying b/c her ass wasn't kissed. Finally someone had the nerve to say to their face what everyone says behind their backs. they are famous for nothing. they are not nice people and behaved very badly.

london

When will the media learn...stop giving these two fools extra air time...!!! They love it. that's the fire that keeps these two rolling...Ryan Seacrest, Today show? To stop thest two idiots, don't have them on!! And hiedi is pissed because she coudn't script her own interview...Im sure Spencer will personally sue Al Roker.

aileen

Oh please TMZ - 'story developing'. It is because of websites like this that a pair of total fame hungry morons get famous. Ignore, ignore, ignore them, please TMZ, just like the rest of the thinking population do!

SHANNON MOAKLEY

AT LEAST AL DIDN'T EAT HER!!!

mahnwah

That cow will Moo about anything. she needs to shut up - this tv show was the first time i had experiences Speidi.. and i hope it will be the last. they are horrible people. stuck up and nasty.. and as far as i can see... good for nothing. There is nothing positive from these 2

saraezzyk

honestly she is a big freaking baby.... i cant stand them and they are soooo unbelievably spoiled! oh by the way she looked like crap at her "wedding".... i like Al, hes funny and keeps everything so lively... its about time someone says something to their face about their behavior.

London not England

HER AND HER STUPID BLOND HUSBAND ARE A COUPLE OF IDIOTS...AND THAT'S COMING FROM A LOS ANGELES PERSON...!~!~!~!
They are "FAMOUS" for doing NOTHING!!!!!! AND AS SOON AS THEIR 15 MINUTES IS UP, NOT ONLY WILL THEY BE GETTING DIVORCED (AS IF WE CANNOT SEE THAT COMING...) THEY'LL BE AS FORGOTTEN AS THE FIRST BACHALORETTE ....WHAT'S HER NAME.....?!?!?!?

RainDog

How are you going to last in the entertainment business if you can't handle a "hard-hitting" interview of Al Frickin' Roker?!?? "Just a young woman"? Heidi, give the world a break.

Mekito

I love what Al did. She thinks that he has to kiss her ass because she is a white woman and he is black? Al is more popular, has more money and get laid more than she does. Good job, tough fat boy.

denise

you know i believe this two show very childish behavior ,they want to be the victims woo woo woo but here they are on talk shows and her doing playboy ,these two want publicity and who are they anyway they need anger management crybabies

Pongo

He was generous. Minute 14 and a half, more like. What is her obsession with her own victimization? She is variously "tortured" or "personally attacked" every time she gets involved a public event. Maybe she needs to re-think her career choice if being in the public is such a chore for her. Geez, these are truly awful people. How in the world did they become 'celebrities?'

Ally

Oh, please....you get on TV and attack everyone you are on a show with...AKA "I'm a Celebrity...." and expect someone to be kind to you....get over yourselves, you two ...I think the 15 is complete. They are just trying to find ways to stay in the spotlight. Let them go into the dark night.

Chris

The worst punishment for the two would be if noone would report on them anymore!!! Please, why can't this become reality? No more posts on tmz, perez etc., no more covers / stories, TV interviews etc. Let's just not care about them anymore and hope that we will forget them as soon as possible!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments