Heidi: 'Women, Beware of Roker!'

6/15/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Pratt wants to warn any woman who comes on the "Today" show that Al Roker may have it in for them!

Heidi, Spencer, Al Roker

Heidi, who claims Roker viciously attacked her and hubby Spencer Pratt on the air this morning, tells us Al "was incredibly rude and was verbally assaulting me... I would warn any people, especially women, who are going on the show to watch out for him."

Heidi also said she had no idea Roker was going to interview them: "I just thought he did weather. I thought he was coming to tell me it's sunny in New York."

Spencer was even funnier. He told us: "I never in my wildest dreams thought a weatherman would treat us like we just rigged the Iranian election."

Michelle

I think Al was being VERY gracious to even sit down for such a ridiculous interview. I bet Matt, Meredith and Ann refused to be bothered because they are serious journalists. Al, I think you are just great.

oh_my

I am impressed, however, that Spencer knew there was an election in Iran...something he no doubt discovered while surfing the internet in search of himself.

BadBettie

Love to see Roker punch 'em both in the taint!

CrisDizzle

You can tell Al Roker wanted a piece of Heidi doing the interview. It's okay, weatherman.. it's call Jungle Fever!

Daisy

My piece of advice to these two morons : go buy yourself a pair of brains the next time you go shopping. You're some of the lamest people I've ever seen or heard.

Kayaline

I just threw up a little in my mouth thinking about the two of them. Yuck!

Nicole

Why is TMZ wasting such valuable space on this spaztic co-dependent couple? The Hill's cast in a whole is pathetic... obviously [not at all] well-rehearsed and phoney. Please stop.. make it stop! No more!!

What?

#75 Apparently today was your first time seeing Today's Shop. So you know, today was not Al first interview. He normally does interview 2 to 3 times per week. Most successful people do know how to multitask and know how to think on their feet. Unlike Heidi and Spencer whose minds clong up if questions come too fast for them.

Esme

These two idiots get dumber by the minute...I must say, I did enjoy seeing them make total asses of themselves on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. I am surprised none of the other contestants beat the crap out of them.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Heidi looks worn out and emotionally done. I feel bad for her in a way, Spencer has her as a puppet and I really think Heidi needs to be saved from him. I also see Spencer laying out the foundation to become the next Jim Baker (I think that is his name) Tammy Fays husband. I would almost bet on it. If anyone follows him they would be an idiot, he is just trying to make a buck off of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Spencer scares me, I think he is crazy and really messed up in the head.
However Al wasn't harsh at all, Spencer is just a pure sissy who in my opinion mentally abuses Heidi by brain washing her with his evil ways. Heidi doesn't appear happy and Spencer doesn't either, I mean happy with life or themselves. I seriously doubt they will get much work out of this, they are self destructive.

1918 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY JUST DONT GET IT,BOTH OF THEM(SPENCER AND HEIDI) ACTED LIKE JERKS , THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WATCHED THEM ACT LIKE SPOILED BRATS

ParisNauseatesMe

What a pair of jerks with an oversized sense of entitlement. I can't stand hissy fits.

charchar

Is there no end to their ego's? I agree with Melinda - Please make them go away. How about offering them a couple million to live on a deserted island for a year. Care packages could be dropped in every day. But get them out of public view.

TomServo

Spencer's comment showed me that he was AT LEAST somewhat up on current events. And that's saying something. But, other than that, these two are worthless bags of humanity. I truly don't understand the appeal, and have absolutely no idea why they're "famous".

penny

LOVED WAHT AL DID.IT IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE PUT THESE LOSERS IN THEIR PLACE.