RiRi Clone -- Chris Brown Didn't Use Me

6/15/2009 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Rihanna clone pictured with Chris Brown at the Lakers/Magic game on Sunday wants to make one thing clear -- she wasn't part of a Chris Brown PR conspiracy.

We spoke with Teyana Taylor -- a singer on Pharrell's label -- who says she went to the game with Chris because they've been friends for a long time and he is "like a brother." Taylor said if people think Chris used her for a PR stunt it's "the craziest thing I've ever heard."

As for looking a lot like Rihanna, Taylor said, "I've always dressed like that. I've always had style ... I've had that Mohawk now for months."

Taylor told us she doesn't take sides when it comes to the alleged Chris Brown beatdown -- but she supports C.B. "no matter what."

Now what now?

What did I miss? Who said RiRi and Teyana look alike? They look nothing alike nor do that have the same style. Teyana is far more offbeat and nowhere near as beautiful as RiRi. Did people really expect all his friends to abandon him? The most they need to do is chastise him and they didn't even have to do that because the media is doing it in spades.

dantas

exaclty wat i said b4 lol

Now what now?

TMZ must have missed the pics that Teyana posted of herself with Drake who we all know is at least pretending to be in a relationship with Rihanna. Maybe Teyana is jealous of her.

Katie

"rihanna isnt a victim in this whole ordeal." - #36

Really? Really?

Wow.

Autumn

PAAAALEEASE!! That BIATCH don't even look like Rihanna. And any Biatch that would even consider hanging out with his ANGRY ass deserves what she's got coming. I hate to say it but it's true. Most broads think "Oh it was her, he wouldn't do me like that" Well wake up Bitch- It wasn't her-it's HIM.

Fuck michael vick

Im a hater nice to meet u, I hate that dumb toad ugly burnt scallywag more than i hate chris brown who ever is sold her that outfit and cut that hair had a hell of a sence of humor her parents must hat her something fierce to not shoot that ugly thing when it fell out her moms butt now she has to face this world lookin all ugly the way she does.

Fuck michael vick

#36 jst breal maybe i will beat your mom or sisters asses and see if u sing the same toon i have two sisters dumb biatch

Jo

@28 the pic says May 2008 your IDIOT!! Also TMZ you guys are a bunch of racist A**holes!! I guess you think all black people look alike. Why didn't that fat black girl that works for you at least give you some correct info. Your agenda is dead and you lose!! Rihanna, Chris and Teyana are all friends you Freakin Racist Pigs!! She's wearing a mohawk that she's been wearing way before Rihanna's fauhawk. Also she's always had her own individual 80's punk rock style. Every girl with rocker edge and Ray bans isn't a Rihanna clone she hasn't copy-written it. I hope your site burns in Hell!! BTW is Harvey out of the closet yet????

CHARLES FROST

THIS IS ALL DUE TO THE FACT THAT LAST NIGHT ON THE NBA.COM WEBSITE THEY POSTED PICTURES STATING THAT TIANNA TAYLOR WAS RIHANNA AT LAST NIGHTS FINALS CLOSER BETWEEN THE LAKERS AND THE MAGIC !!
THEN THE DAILY NEWS ( WHICH SHOULD REALLY CHECK ITS FACTS FIRST ) WENT A STEP FURTHER AND SAID HOW THEY WERE AT THE GAME LAST NIGHT AND THAT CHRIS WAS TRYNA MAKE NICE WITH RIANNA BUT SHE WASNT HAVING IT !! LOL SMH

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

O GRRL HOLD MY WEAVE.....

BITCH DONT TAKE SIDES BUT SUPPORTS HIM NO MATTER WHAT????
SHE ALL UP IN THER S'PORRTIN HER MAN LIKE A BLIND BITCH.........YOU NUTTIN BUT A SKANKASS BITCH HOODRAT HOE F'REALZ....

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

cant tmz give the black stories to black websites? there are children here.....

neverbeforeseen

I wanted to know who's telling the truth here. TMZ or Teyana Taylor, so I went and looked her up and yep... TMZ is full of ....... She has been dressing that way. End of another BLOW IT story by TMZ!

Wow

I don't think Chris Brown is a good man. I hope this girl is safe. She does bear a resemblence to Rihanna.

yowza

Don't know the man, but Brown creeps me out.

yowza