R-Patz: 'Twilight' Fans Are a Pain in the Neck

6/15/2009 6:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today in NYC, two rabid Edward Cullen devotees did what oh-so-many crazies only dream of: Wrapped their two arms around the magical man meat that is Robert Pattinson.

Robert Pattinson: Click to watch
It wasn't long until security pried 'em off -- but the two gals still touched him for .5 seconds more than you have.

fat samoan kid

HATERRRRRS! LOL..i wish i were one of the security guards tho, cuz then man-handling/shoving annoying twilight freaks would be part of my job description haha & i would probly do it for free too.

Stitches180

I feel so bad for robert pattinson. I dont think he imagined that twi fans would get that crazy. I hope that it gets better before the NM release.

jamie

robert pattinson is so hot love his character and himself

Rocio

Hey!, let him live!!!!...he es beautiful, but come onnn!, its horrible go out and have one thousand people behind you, AL THE TIME...

Rocio, Argentina

FIRST!!

UptownRazorback

How many of you guys would be all over this dude if he wasn't famous... NONE... He has to be the most over hyped ugliest sex symbol I have ever seen in my life... Ughhh

Iloura

I feel sooo bad for the cast. They probably never thought it would be like this and didn't sign up for obsessive adulation by perfect strangers obsessed over a bad vampire movie. When they called their name at the mtv movie awards they both had the expression like it would have been fine if they didn't win. Good lucky staying sane guys!!

Laffn Bear

Do these foolish people believe the actor is really like the character they portray?
The "Cult of Celebrity" is a fool's game by any standard.

ash

Yep he is one good looking hunk of man meat but I'd give up a little dignity just to lay my hands on that sexy beast. Mmm, hmmm.

Shawna

They're scaring the poor guy! He's attractive and all, but that's crazy. You could here a few of the girls crying like it would endear them to him.

For future reference to those girls, the correct greeting is "Hi, my name is *****, it's nice to meet you."

NOT - "OMG I LOVE YOU WILL YOU MARRY ME" and then burst into tears.

Scara

Whenever I see a guy I like, I scream and burst in to tears. Isn' that the norm?

Guess that explains why I am still single.

sickofKate

What a bunch of freaks...I actually feel sorry for the guy!

celebutaunter77

Why does every little girl think he is cute? Seriously? He's about as cute as a stomach pump.
What a douche.

springs

WTF??? That was really stupid and a waste of time!!!
Set up???
Do you think?
Slow news day!

PleasantlyWeird

Seriously? I feel so sorry for Rob Pattinson. I am a HUGE fan of his but as obssessed as I am, I can't imagine screaming at him, crying, physically assaulting him. After seeing the hell that those idiots in NYC put him through, I would feel bad even asking for an autograph. Yeah, he's famous but he owes us NOTHING. We pay to see his movies, not for the right to grope him and send him into premature hearing loss. People really should get a freaking grip

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments