Robber Rips Clothes Off Aubrey O'Day

6/17/2009 4:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aubrey O'Day was left without any clothes today in Los Angeles -- and this time, it wasn't on purpose.

O'Day tells us she was robbed this morning while on her way to film a segment for the TV Guide Channel. Aubrey says she was walking down an alley near the building when "someone ran behind me and stole everything I was holding" -- including an expensive dress by designer Zac Posen.

Left without a proper outfit, Aubrey says she was forced to wear whatever the TV Guide people had handy.

There is one silver lining to the whole ordeal: Her beloved teacup Maltese named Ginger escaped unharmed -- her makeup guy was holding her.

Freakyfresh

Love Aubrey!!!........hi Harvey! and to HELL with Paris Hilton............

1904 days ago

antoinette

slow ass where you at to fast

Carjardil

Who is she?

First whores!

who?

First whores!

"sick of TMZ"

is gay

CrisDizzle

Aubrey O'Day.... is she a celebrity TMZ? I must be sleepin' on a rock because I never heard of her in my life.

antoinette

I`m smartass .....o really your mother didn`t say that last nite

AndersonBrown

yeah guess are retarded Aubrey ODay is a former memeber of Danity Kane!!!!
Who does not know that....
And I Directed this to tmz on my Twitter after Aubrey posted it on Twitter!!!!
all though the found out the same time i did probably!!!!

AndersonBrown

She is former memeber of Danity Kane who was signed to Bad Boy Record Label
She Is On BroadWay
She is in Playboy
and in king magazine also seventeen vouge she is all over the place in billboards on the radio!!!
she is always on the red carpet ya must be livin without tv or not going outside to not have heard of her before

Carjardil

What is Danity Kane? Is that a band or something?

AndersonBrown

Danity Kane Is A Girl Group That Was Signed To Bad Boy Record Label.... Diddys? Do You Know Who He Is Atleast? They made hit singles damaged/badgirl/ride for you/SHOW STOPPER!!!! went platnuim on both albums!!!

Carjardil

I have TV, Radio, Work outside of the home. I also read magazines, newspaper and still have never heard of her or her former whatever she was in.

Wow

I guess fewer people know her than I realized. I need to get out more!

Wow

You people must all be grownups who have jobs! And lives!

AndersonBrown

Carrie your are an idiot to not have heard of danity kane or Aubrey ODay!! do you know who Obama is? beyonce?
you must not have radio tv or go outside or read magazine!!! do you read playboy? vouge? seventeen? people? or anything? word up? come on now

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments