Courtney Love -- Bag Lady

6/18/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Watch the video below to find out which of the following about Courtney Love and her bottomless pit of a purse is not true:

A.) Courtney Love credits Edgar Allen Poe as a fashion icon.
B.) Courtney Love does not believe in time.
C.) Courtney Love carries a syringe with her at all times.
D.) Courtney Love is a devout follower of a Samurai religion.

Courtney Love: Click to watch

awwwwwwww

More like SKANK LADY...

Michael Madsen

One over her head would be nice.

awwwwwwww

Change that to Skank Trash...There is nothing lady about her...

Michael Madsen

Chief Slapaho... you have F*cked many moon... would you take this squat for a teepee tour? I await your unwise response... and while I wait... I think I'll try some of this high test I got with me... just filled up.

Michael Madsen

ogre

I'm starting to see why kurt blew his brains out

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Courtney Love = Crackhead

pink floyd

running nose your rant does not make sence, put down the crack pipe and go to bed.

bzokc

Just a normal soccer mom.

lame waste of time

so I decided today to view visit tmz as I always do, but this time with an objective eye- does tmz actually report anything worth reading and have come to the conclusion that 90% of what you post is crap... who cares what Eddie Money looks like now... filler, the rest of what you post that IS actually interesting is already covered by the major news sources and online bloggers, but the difference with this site is that it is soooooo over advertised it isnt even funny... I mean come on a 30 second commercial, to see a 20 second clip of a star be harassed and stupid pandering questions? not worth it.

So I have decided this is the last time I visit this lame site :) goodbye tmz

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just think how much money Courtney is saving by not having to buy drugs to act like she's on drugs.................

lmk1979

What A Freak!!

Kenneth

The sun will rise someday and it will be a bright and shiny, happy day. Fromt the looks of Courtney it might be awhile but so worth it.

Jezzy

Courtney is an original! Pete Burns (lead singer of Dead Or Alive)
said that in the early 80's Courtney use to heckle him on the streets in
England. Pete in the 90's dedicated the remake of "Rebel Rebel" to her.

I think Courtney wants everyone to think she's crazy. I'd love to be her assistant!
COURTNEY!!

Joy

david archeluta's dad was busted for hiring a hooker...Tmz you guys suck! You don't know any good celebrity gossip.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments