Kanye's Pancake Date

Pass the Sizzurp!

6/18/2009 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West rolled into the Original Pancake House in Chicago this morning for a little flap-jack action with the regular folk ... but it was the lady he brought to breakfast that got everyone talkin!

Brunch

The lady scarfin' down breakfast with K was Amber Rose -- the girlfriend he reportedly just broke up with.

We're told the two were extremely nice to staff and patrons during the meal -- but they weren't seen doing "anything couply" during the meal.

In case you're wondering what Kanye's breakfast of champions contains -- one omelet, an order of strawberry pancakes -- and extra whipped cream.

Who's hungry?!

Word2UrMother

That is TUPAC serving them...

Jaime

she is soooooooooo ugly. OMG. kanye?!

Wanda W.

Who gives a flying omelet?

Steve

Tupac is a busboy?

Kathryn

Kanye is gay. His attempts to parade this ugly, huge-assed woman, to make people believe that he has a girlfriend, but we all know its just his beard. Black people be funny that way.

Wow

Is the bald woman his girlfriend?

rm

I thought he liked Fish sticks...lol

Pickle

I think his real date is the white heiffer in the foreground if i know my fellow black dudes!

Edumacated

16. #8 - Peaceful64 - he has always been a sad man with anger problems no matter what. No camera made him this way. He was born and/or brought up this way. I also saw the video from the airport. He was standing in line and turned around and WALKED OVER to two human beings and committed a violent act on a young man standing there, hurting the man and his property. He also broke another man's property for the hey of it. He is a menace to society and everyone knows it but YOU. Lock up his sorry ass and leave him there to rot. He contributes NOTHING to society. Nothing.

Posted at 3:44PM on Jun 18th 2009 by Keep Us Safe from This Man

********************************

100% correct. But MANY black men suffer from repressed anger born of their obsessive need to live on the Down Low. They hate themselves because of their sexual attraction to men. So they overcompensate by TRYING to play the "tough guy." But even Stevie Wonder could see that people like Kanye, Sean Combs, Neyo, John Legend, Will Smith, Jay Z and COUNTLESS others are GAYYYYYYY!!! They can call it anything they like, but they ALL sleep with men and have been doing so for decades. That makes them GAY in my book -- I don't care how many women they parade in front of the camers as "beards." They aren't fooling anyone.

metromediasquare.com

His mama was a STUPID VAIN BLACK RICH B I T C H BLACK lady!!!!!!!!! Never forget Dondra West's idiotic actions cost her her life. It was her (((own))) damn fault!

Me!

#31 - huh?

John

#8, you do recall that he sent his mother to a plastic surgeon and a hack at that?
Also, I'm surprised that he was reportedly nice, as he's a known racist and there seem to be a lot of white people there.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

I’ve been so lonely, girl
I’ve been so sad and down
Couldn’t understand
Why haters joked around
I wanted to be free
with other creatures like me
And now I got my wish
‘Cuz I know that I’m a gay fish

(Gay fish, yo)
Mother fu#kin’ gay fish (I’m a fish, yo)
Girl I am a gay fish (it’s alright, girl)
Makin’ love to other gay fish
All those lonely nights
At the grocery store
In the frozen fish aisle
Feeling like a whore
‘Cuz I wasn’t being true
Even though everyone said
That I had to make a switch (gay fish)
Now I know that I’m a gay fish
(Gay fish, yo)
Mother fu@kin’ gay fish (I’m a fish, yo)
Girl I am a gay fish (Now where I belong, girl)
Making love to other gay fish

EZ does it

Tristan, calm down! It's not THAT SERIOUS!

Ashley

WHO FREAKIN CARES ABOUT THIS BIG TEETH UGLY MUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOO NASTY!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments