Donatella Versace

Good Genes or Good Docs?

6/21/2009 5:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like her designs, Donatella Versace's human beauty will always be en vogue.

Donatella Versace
Here's the 35-year-old Italian blonde bombshell back in 1990 (left) -- and 19 years later, the 54-year-old version at an event in Cannes last month (right).

How does she do it?

Kay

No wonder her daughter is anorexic..if I were sitting across the table from that face I think I would lose my appetite also

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Halloween comes every year early with her. Man what a freak.
I would not go out in public thinking people actually like the image they are about to puke on.
Puked in my mouth, gross.

excretive producer

Today's comment has been brought to you today by the letters: F-U-G-L-Y!

bertha

BUY SOME TEETH....................

TMZakaTedBundy

Ummm, are you sure that younger photo of her isn't actually a pic of the late Phil Hartman in drag??

Dee

I'm sorry but she is uggggggggly! Even @ 35 years old she looks like a man

Karen

Why do women like Sharon Stone and Madonna look just fine with surgery, and some women go so overboard that they look like cyborgs? This is frightening.

Just Sayin'

I agree about the "Bad Docs" option. I can't believe the two pictures are the same people. If your plastic surgeon did that to you wouldn't you demand your money back and a re-do? No way I'd stay like that.

excretive producer

I wouldn't touch that with a margherita pepperoni stick. For better penetration, I would use extra-virgin olive oil.
Now that's Amore!!

iowaprelaw05

are you serious? this is what Harvey consideres good looking? wtf? i could get peoples most beautiful any year.

chrisa

good genes or good docs? how about a neither category?

she looked better before she went all plastic. in fact she'd give camilla a good run for the money in the horse-face finalists. i apologize to horses everywhere, but i'm "just sayin".

show me the $$

Whoever her doctors are, she needs to get her money back.

Me

She looked much better 19 years ago and NEVER should have had surgery of any type. Here's another one that's gone over board with plastic surgery. Most women get better looking with age, in my opinion, but not this one.

Fabu

Are you serious??? She looks like an eff'in piece of old leather luggage...

who gives a shit

She looked better in 1990 if that is even possible! The doctors should give her back the money she spent with them, she's not a good advertisement for their services..........................