Aaron Carter

Good Genes or Good Docs?

6/22/2009 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Famous for being Backstreet Boy Nick Carter's kid brother, Aaron Carter is now a grown man.

Aaron Carter
Here's the 12-year-old back in 2000 (left) -- and nine years later, the 21-year-old version in Toronto this weekend (right).

It's amazing what not having your music or acting career takeoff can do for a guy.

Cass

yeah I agree with most other comments....my first thought when I saw this photo was that he looks like he is near death??!! Is this what Hollywood now calls good looks?? Definitely cocaine...probably meth too but he hasn't done it long enough for the sores to start showing up on his face! EWE

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

Maybe he and the f***ed up Corey(either Haim or Felding... does it really matter), should get together and have thier own reality train wreck. Dude was gross then and still gross now

tomcat

he's just thin, I think he doesnt eat much, since he saw how tubby Nick got.

LisaL

Good god... he looks freakin AWFUL. 21? Seriously???? He looks like he's about ready to push 50! He looks like he's a druggy... yuck

Maggie

OK; I think we all know that it isn't good genes or docs. And I think TMZ knows that, too.
But everyone who keeps mentioning cocaine must be dumbasses themselves. Cokehead? No; definitely not. The sunken in cheeks and skin color point to METH.
Gross. Wonder what he'll look like in another year...

Lisa

He sure was a cutie-pie at age 12. He dressed better then too. Poor kid.

Jossyl

He looks AWFUL!!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Good docs!!!
He had his junk removed because he is really a girl...

ME

ONE WORD TWEEKER... SOOOOO NASTY METH MOUTH LOOKING DUDE

Lorena

WOW-- Looks like Manorexia to me... and he looks way older than 21... what a shame... Eat some beef and potatoes!

me

sadly, looks like a meth head or coke head...could be pretty cute with some meat on those cheekbones :)

amanda

wow......meth face

meredith

he looks like a methed out, hiv, manorexic, cancer patient. amy winehouse almost looks healthier than him!

CABESTRO

WTF GOOD Docs?????????? he looks like the shamwow Guy!!!!!!!!!! harvey this doesnt belong on the Good genes or good Docs I got a new one for you guys is. The WTF!!! Happen to you!!!

camille

he looks like T-BAG from prison break!