Aaron Carter

Good Genes or Good Docs?

6/22/2009 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Famous for being Backstreet Boy Nick Carter's kid brother, Aaron Carter is now a grown man.

Aaron Carter
Here's the 12-year-old back in 2000 (left) -- and nine years later, the 21-year-old version in Toronto this weekend (right).

It's amazing what not having your music or acting career takeoff can do for a guy.

Melanie

You should have added "Good Crack" to that poll.

stephen

good genes? good docs? He's 21! Are you people that jaded in L.A.?

Justin is Calling

Does Aaron Carter have HIV? He has significant facial wasting consistent with being Poz.

theresa

ARE YOU KIDDING? GOOD GENES ? GOOD DOCS? HOW ABOUT GOOD COKE? my god. !

lola

do you mean bad genes or bad docs?he looks like the crack is winning.also the donatella versaci ,are you serious she looks horible for 50 my mom looks like her 30 picter and shes 55.this new category is whack!

Lippy Loo

GIve the poor loser a burger or a sandwich. Dude needs to get some food. Ugly little cuss.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Is that Vince the ShamWow guy???

ShamWow!

And his new product called: THE SLAP A HOE

Chris

How utterly stupid was THIS question?! He is ONLY 21 YEARS OLD not 71! Was this a slow day at the office or what and PLEASE don't give whoever thought this one up a bonus at Chrismas... SMH...

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

This dude looks sick and creepy!!! Checkout his gay spike dog collar...

Ha Ha what a complete Douche Bag like his older brother.

Where are they now??? On some boat with NKOTB sponsored by GLAAD???

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Ha Ha
#149 U R right!!!!! That is the ShamWow guy.

BaeLee

I would vote, but there is no option for bad docs. He looks terrible! What is attractive about looking like you've been starving to death? Hideous really! MAN, he really looks terrible!!

Eli

Why does he look like he has HIV/AIDS?

jen

I have a question, I don't know anything about drugs but I know a meth face when I see it. If he gets help stays clean will his face ever get it shape and healthy cheeks back or is this sh@t face permeant no matter what?.. This dude looks like he's got one foot in the grave..

ana

neither! he looks awful... he's only skin and bones!

Ugghhhhhh

where is the choice for neither???? If this is what hollywood think is sexy, than I am scared for future generations. I find it highly unlikely that this was due to AIDS. Even if he would have contracted it when he was 17 or 18, his body wouldn't have wasted away like this in just a few years. I know people who have had HIV for 20 + years who don't look anything like this. He looks either very anorexic or on some type of STRONG stimulant (Possibly meth)