Candy Spelling -- I'm No Slave Driver

6/22/2009 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Candy SpellingCandy Spelling is denying allegations made by one of her former employees, who claims Candy fired her for complaining about being overworked and underpaid.

Candy just filed papers in L.A. County Superior Court, which call BS on a lawsuit filed by her former housekeeper, Lourdes Serrano. Lourdes claims she was given the heave-ho after she complained about not getting any breaks at work -- therefore breaking California's wage and overtime laws.

And speaking of money, Candy also wants to get paid back for what she considers a completely "frivolous" filing.

Jezzy

Typical Cali employers and employees! Cheap Candy!

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

beachy

If this super-rich woman lived in a house that was like one most single women live in - she wouldn't need hired help. I don't feel one bit sorry. Usually the rich ones are the cheapest - and I would bet Candy is at fault here.

This whole family is crazy. The money has destroyed their values and family. I get sick of hearing about this lady and her homely daughter.

April

Paid back! COME ON!...when will this woman take the high road? Here she sits with millions and she want's paid back for legal fees brought on by a formal employee? I hope the employee wins!

superman

This nut job C ant U nderstand N ormal T hinking.

opps

Yeah really? And that's why you might not allegedly have a relationship with your daughter?
Unfortunately, I don't believe her.....

whocares84

im loving the photo they picked for this LOL and to the person who thought they commented first, who gives a sh*t

lmk1979

Oh, I cant stand Candy she needs to stop wining just to get her name in the media.

ELEANOR

CANDY JUST WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY MONEY, A PLACE TO LIVE IN AND NO FOOD LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD TODAY WITH THE HORRIBLE ECONOMY. YOU HAVE NO HEART AT ALL AND ANYTHING FOR MONEY. AS THEY SAY THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER. WHY DON;T YOU GET A ;LIFE LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD. I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR DAUGHTER DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. GIVE THE POOR MAID A BREAK FOR GODS SAKE. LEAVE HER ALONE. PAID BACK TO YOU IS ONE BIG FRIGGIN JOKE! GO PLAY IN THE TRAFFIC.

Moe

The rich are always using the system for their greed. I was actually sued for business cards when I quit a company I worked for. The owner was always drunk and couldn't retain people long enough to use the million business cards purchased at the start of employment. Guess they made thier money that way....LOL...it was a joke...

hnnnasdf

ITS WELL KNOWN THAT CANDY IS A LESBIAN. IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE HIT ON HER IMMIGRANT HOUSEKEEPER, WHO REFUSED HER STARCHY STALE PUSS. THEN THE HOUSEKEEPER GOT ALL MEXICAN ON HER. HAS ANYONE CHECKED HER PAPERS?????????????
IN OTHER NEWS, CANDY HAS A 5000 ROOM HOUSE SHE COULD HAVE FILLED WITH HOMELESS PEOPLE IN THIS ECONOMY, BUT NO, SHE'S TOO SELF ABSORBED AND TOO MUCH A SELFISH SKANKY WHORE.

who gives a shit

CANDY SPELLING IS MENTALLY ILL. IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN HER ON ANY OF THE TALK SHOWS IT IS QUITE APPARENT! SHE HAS NO CONTACT WITH TORI BECAUSE SHE WON'T BE THE FIRST ONE TO CALL. SHE COPIES WHAT HER DAUGHTER DOES, TORI WRITES A BOOK SO DOES SHE. TORI GOES ON TALK SHOWS,SO DOES SHE. SHE LIVES IN ONE OF THE LARGEST HOMES IN THE U.S. IT'S RIDICULOUS!!! STOP COMPETING WITH YOUR DAUGHTER CANDY, TIME TO GROW UP!!!!

I am

Candy has become quite the media whore. Now that she no longer has Aaron's arm to hang onto and provide entree into red carpet events, she has to drum up publicity for her old ass somehow. Why should I not believe Lourdes? We ALL know that Carole Spelling shorted her OWN flesh and blood a few mil.

Anita

Horrible woman!
I feel so sorry for Tori, that she had to deal with such a selfish mother all her life.

Anita

Doesn't Candy seem a bit mental???

Tori and her brother had better keep a close eye on her, she might have Alzheimers or Dementia.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments