GLAAD Ain't Happy with Black Eyed P. Hilton

6/22/2009 10:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonPerez Hilton said he used the word "f**got" to tick off Will.I.Am -- and it worked -- but turns out the Black Eyed Pea wasn't the only one who got offended.

GLAAD -- the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation -- says they've asked P-nasty to apologize for using the highly offensive gay slur ... but have yet to hear a peep from his foul mouth.

GLAAD sent us the following statement:

"We have reached out to Hilton and asked him to apologize for promoting this anti-gay slur, and we would ask media outlets to avoid repetition of the slur in their coverage of this story.

For someone in our own community to use it to attack another person by saying that it is, quote, 'The worst possible thing that thug would ever want to hear,' is incredibly dangerous.

It legitimizes use of a slur that is often linked to violence against our community. And it sends a message that it is OK to attempt to dehumanize people by exploiting anti-gay attitudes
."

Balloon Dude

C'mon everyone saw this one coming.

Whooreallygivesacraphere

Ummmmmmm.......isn't Perez Hilton gay? I find it ironic that he would call ANYONE a "f-got." If Perez can use that term with impunity, Carrie Prejean should get her crown back.

People who call each other "n-----" and then cry prejudice when other races do it are just as bad. Have none of you learned anything from your ancestors? Today's generation is living a pampered life. Anyone can be anything and socially, they are not allowed to be vilified for it. But they ARE allowed to fulfill their stereotypes and we're all supposed to be okay with it. Idiots like Perez prove that human nature is overruling - he can demand his "rights" when it's socially expedient, but forget alllll about them when he's pissed.

I dunno, Perez. Next time you start to call somebody a "f-got," I hope you realize catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. YOU are the "hate-filled person" that you so loudly bemoan.

Benny Barnes

I think Perez is the typical militant gay-right-activist who builds themselves up by putting others down. I hope when the Prop 8 vote comes up again that the 'pro traditional marriage' side uses this episode to show what gays want to legitimize as normal behavior,

slimeylimey

Perez should have taken the High road when Will I am was being a jerk to him. It's a shame. BUT what happened to Perez outside was inexcusable. Both of those two should apologize to each other and the manager should be charged for assault. Period.

Tess T Cull

I haven't been to his website in several months. Anyone care to join me?

Meghan

Perez Hilton in no way represents the gay community. Most gay people don't like him at all.

pontiacbiotch

I was kinda okay with the whole thing until at the last second he yells into the camera about Fergie being a fugly bitch. Perhaps he should have sobered up before making the sad me tape. Typical loser move, picking on a person you didn't really have much of a beef with. Fergie didn't hit him. Nobody really knows who hit him except the person that made contact. And now, I congratulate that person, whoever it is, even though violence is never right, Perez had to be taken down a notch. His head was grossly bloated with his own self importance. This may help to make people stop wasting time on his site. I know I'm through with it.

wasted days and wasted nights

This is a good first step from GLAAD, as I see it, but it seems tepid. "Asking" him is quite polite, I think. Wouldn't they be a bit more demanding if someone from another community did this? Perez needs a serious time-out and some serious counseling. He has injected f---ing f----t into the vernacular and against a 'thug' at that. Who would ever think to call Will that? Perez has been caught using hate speech and should get a tougher response from GLAAD. Pretend some conservative pundit did that--that is the kind of response there should be.

hamilTonyan

thanks will i am

onelove17

This makes no sense. Perez was actually an employee at GLAAD years ago- what a loser he is- hypocrit

Kat

So let me get this straight. All this started because the Peas didn't like what Perez was writing about them on his site? Who cares! Grow up!!! Who really cares what Perez has to say about their music (if you can call it that) or anything else for that matter?!

jenny mo

He is the definition of hypocrite. After the stupidity of the Ms. California thing he does this? Get over it, Perez. You got exactly what you deserved. Actually judging buy how good he looked in the retarded video he made, he got off light.

The most pathetic part about this whole thing is that he is now censoring what gets posted on his site. Notice that, for once, most of the posts are in support of Perez? Hmmm. Funny how that works.

He will learn that saying "violence is not the answer" is not a shield for spewing garbage out of his mouth. Oh an hopefully he will also learn how to call 911. I still can't believe the dumb ass tweeted for get help from police.

Disenchanted

This bully needed a wake up smack. Right now, Jennifer Aniston, Lily Allen, Rumer Willis, Alexa Ray Joel, Fergie, Carrie Prejean, and the children, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Lourdes, and Adam Sandler's baby girl are all laughing. Im sure Dita Von Teese and Lady Gag Gag send their condolences however. Thank you to all those who had a part in this today. I have not stopped smiling, all day long.:)

golfgeek

HAA...too funny about time

BOOBCAT

Paris is BLACKEYED PEEVED !