GLAAD Ain't Happy with Black Eyed P. Hilton

6/22/2009 10:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonPerez Hilton said he used the word "f**got" to tick off Will.I.Am -- and it worked -- but turns out the Black Eyed Pea wasn't the only one who got offended.

GLAAD -- the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation -- says they've asked P-nasty to apologize for using the highly offensive gay slur ... but have yet to hear a peep from his foul mouth.

GLAAD sent us the following statement:

"We have reached out to Hilton and asked him to apologize for promoting this anti-gay slur, and we would ask media outlets to avoid repetition of the slur in their coverage of this story.

For someone in our own community to use it to attack another person by saying that it is, quote, 'The worst possible thing that thug would ever want to hear,' is incredibly dangerous.

It legitimizes use of a slur that is often linked to violence against our community. And it sends a message that it is OK to attempt to dehumanize people by exploiting anti-gay attitudes
."

Lola

I am not surprised that Perez walked into somebody's fist. What I am surprised at is that it took so long for it to happen. So Perez wants respect. No he demands it. How much respect does he show underage children? He has been mentally abusive for five years yet, he can't take physical abuse. His video showed him to be the bully coward that he is. A pathetic whiney little bitch queen who gives legitimate gays a bad name.

dunebug

Perez is a guttersnipe and an extremely foul person, his site is just a hate site for his ego. He deserves whatever comes his way in the form of BAD karma, the way he puts foul scrawlings all over celebs pics is just sick.

Candice

There is a teen on Twitter that said something against what Perez did and he took her picture and wrote some inappropriate things on it..I would like to know where i can report this because he shouldn't be talking about minors like thtis just because he's angry about what happened

Peroque

Perez Hilton is such an absolute vomit of a human being to begin with and should be punched out!!

PT

I was SHOCKED when I heard Perez use the "f-word". As a gay guy, I never thought I would hear another gay dude use f**got so loosely,,, especially from "Mr. Equality" himself. He's made a HUGE mistake. Frankly, I'm sick of the slime bag. y-u-c-k

WOW

He used the word so that Will.I.am would use it back, and then Perez would call out HATE CRIME...but Will.I.am didn't call him one back so it didn't work PEREZ!!! Shame on you

meme

What a giant hypocrite and douchebag. Perez Hilton is a NOBODY who is famous for NOTHING. LOSER.

Dave

Everyone needs to go out tomorrow and buy the new Black Eyed Peas album. Support our nations heroes!!! I love you Will I. Am!!!!!

FedUp

I am FEDUP with the mean-spiritedness of Perez Hilton. Mr. Hilton would be the FIRST person to scream homophobe, yet he uses a dispicable gay slur in reference to Will I am. This man is a waste of space and is not worth the tme it took to write this comment!

Stacy

Perez Hilton makes me want to puke. Why can't he just go away? Maybe he can use his little white pen that he draws pictures with and draw himself an airplane ticket to some isolated land. You guys should have somebody follow him around and than mock him on your web site. We need a good laugh.

rose

UMMM EXCUSE ME... But i think it's okay for gay people to use the "F" word. It's like black people saying the "N" word. no one gets on a rappers ass when they use the "n" word 50 times in a 2 minute song... no one tells them how they are using degrading slur towards black people. GIVE ME A BREAK. Perez can use the word any time he damn well pleases.

jamiestarrisalive

Finally, justice is served. Perez is a horrible role model and disgusting little pig. He needs to find another line of work. People are tired of watching him chew people up and spit them out. He gives gay people a bad name. People assume that most gay people are just like him and that just set the gay community back even further. If he is going to say nasty things about people he needs to hire a body guard and not go to public events. Hopefully people will stop visiting his web site and hit him where it hurts. Perez you are an awful mean spirited queen. You are a self-serving contradiction who finally got a taste of what your poison is like.

susan

I wish every person he has ever offended would punch him in the face. He is a crul, mean spirited man. It is hard to believe the world gives this poor excuss for a human being power over human lives. He is a thug...he is a blackmailer
Why oh why does he think he is untouchable?

hairspray

look this is probably a waste of my time to even comment on here because all this negative stuff and fights and stupid immature stuff is irritating to me but I wanted to speak out. I think this whole thing was dumb to have happened but those two people are in the spotlight and their just happened to be a camera recording everything. People that like celebs like these sort of fights sometimes. All I can really say is people are going to do what their going to do and be who their going to be no matter what anyone says about it, but I do think that Perez guy is someone I would definitely not like in person because hes very judgemental in my opinion and rude and mean to everyone thats just from what I've witnessed in the media and on his website, I could never understand someone that would spend their whole life making fun of people for no reason other then they live in the spotlight, but I guess thats the same thing a lot of those websites and mags do to celebs unfortunately including TMZ. I might not like Perez whatsoever but hes going to still be around and causing more drama, that must make him happy or something who knows, just my thoughts.

Robert007

Watching and listening to this mess, Perez is so wrong to say that but he was stalked by Fergie twice, then Will.I.AM. They went after Perez for having an opinion. There is NO reason for violence. Bottom line is Perez is a bad gay and the Blackeyedpeas album sux. ALL sides are guilty and need to apologize.