Speidi to NBC - We Just Can't Quit You

6/22/2009 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Speidi Spencer Pratt Heide MontagIn the "We've Been Used" department -- the hateable duo that quit "I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and then threatened to sue the show is coming back.

Heidi and Spencer are in a first class torture chamber (seats 1A and 1B) right now ... heading back to Costa Rica.

So the whole Al Roker feud, was a giant ruse -- we think.

Looks like they would rather deal with spiders than lose their coveted spot on the C-list.

justsayin

why dose anyone give those two spoild fools the time of day. after the show they are on is done their money will run out and they won't be able find a job not even mcdonalds would hire them. they are a waste of space and flesh.

1940 days ago

ddharp

who are these people. we do have a lot of these show in n.z. but saw them on the view the girl needs to go to India and do some work for mother theresa homes then do playboy a bloody joke

1940 days ago

chickenman

THEY SHOULD MAKE A NEW SHOW... WORLDS BIGGEST FLAKES.. IF I EVER SEE THAT KID DOWNTOWN TORONTO HE;S GONNA WISH HE WAS IN THE RAINFOREST SURROUNDED BY SNAKES,,,CAUSE HE;LL BE SURROUNDED ALL RIGHT. "

1939 days ago

chickenman

15 MINUTES OF FAME IS WAY UP KIDS...WHAT;S NEXT ...DONT KNOW EH...
---------------------NOTHING...BYE NOW!--------------------------------------------------------

1939 days ago

Tasha

These 2 deserve the most hated D-LISTED couple on the planet award. Spencer Pratt better have come from money 'cause his 15 minutes of fame have been used up LONG before we ever saw his fugly face

1938 days ago

Tasha

Does Heidi have to put a paper bag over her head when doing the "horizontal mambo" with Spence in case his falls off?
Eeewwww!

1938 days ago

Deb

Heidi and Spencer are pathetic!! On the show Spencer said they were going back to the Hills. I assumed that meant we would not have to hear or see from the double D loser couple. I will no longer watch the show. NBC, I hope you understand that you are losing viewers. Heidi is a fake. Do not put GOD in your BS media games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1937 days ago

The Waterboy

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1937 days ago

RoseyMcB

I am a huge fan of TMZ - the show and the website, and I am glad that Spencer "douche" and Heidi "twit" Pratt (which is a British word for moron) are not front page news, even though the grossly overblown Michael Jackson tributes are starting to get on my nerves. Thanks TMZ for giving these idiots their just coverage.

1935 days ago

Foot Fetish

More foot contests please,thanks.

1949 days ago

xcalibur

TMZ YOU GIVE THEM TOO MUCH CREDIT!! YOU MEAN THEY UPGRADED FROM THE D LIST???? SMDH.

1949 days ago

i pee freely

TRASH

1949 days ago

PEPSI Generation

I`D like to get them in my chamber HEHEhe

1949 days ago

annoyed

really NBC???? How pathetic are you as a network to let them back on the show? I will no longer be watching, that makes me sick! If it was anyone else the same rules would not apply. Pretty pathetic...

1949 days ago