Will.I.Am -- I Didn't Beat Perez!

6/22/2009 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.I.Am just responded on his blog to Perez Hilton's allegation that he beat the blogger outside the MuchMusic Awards last night in Toronto.

Will.I.Am: Click to watch
Mr. I.Am says it was all news to him when Perez began twittering, accusing the Black Eyed Pea of the beatdown.

Billy Fazzio

HAHA......that gay loser had it coming...and you are all right he is a waste of life and all he does is bad mouth people...this being another example of that....

Lissette

Maybe he did not beat him himself, but one of his "people" did. no matter how many people hate Perez, the guy keeps all these people in our face. Would people come after Levin, or whatever his name is? He also print very unflaterring stories too. People are just haters, leave the guy alone, if you are supposedly a "big star" why chance it? Walk away ..just walk away...

Linda

Hey Will....nothing to be ashamed about.

You should hold a parade celebrating this event!

OutOnBail

Perez Hilton needs his butt kicked daily.
Go Will I Am

Teddy

Please its such bull to sell there album, if u go on perezers website you will advertisement for the the new black eyes peas album.

mmafighter4life

i wish he would of done this, someone needs to beat the sh*t out of perez, i can't stand that fa**ot

gem

I got money for who really did it! Perez needs to go away. No talent media whore got what he deserves

Hole

Give Will I Am a key to North America

MIA's Finest

Who the hell twitters after getting asulted? Twittering for his twitter followers to call the police for him...jeez what a retard. And Perez, in your line of work you should think this was going to happen sooner or later.

olivqb1

Hope you actually did beat the crap out of him Will !! He so deserved it !!!

Leah

No one would blame you for kickin' his a$$ dude, as a gay man he makes us look bad. The next time cut his fingers off so he can't run that website anymore

Lolmom

Actions have consequences "mr" hilton - treat people bad and bad things will happen to you - stay cool will - don't get any more drawn into this guys sad cries for attention......

Christine

i dont understand why hes lying. half the people in perezs chat wish they could get the chance to do the same to him.

Linda Mott

Maybe he is a fan of the former Miss California. Who knows?

Jake

I hope its true! Someone needs to beat that annoying gay's ass!