Will.I.Am -- I Didn't Beat Perez!

6/22/2009 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.I.Am just responded on his blog to Perez Hilton's allegation that he beat the blogger outside the MuchMusic Awards last night in Toronto.

Will.I.Am: Click to watch
Mr. I.Am says it was all news to him when Perez began twittering, accusing the Black Eyed Pea of the beatdown.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

BULLYBOY

WHOEVER PUNCHED THIS FAT PIG PLEASE GET YOURSELF A SHOT!

1912 days ago

nancy

I like this guy, I really do. And I believe him. Yeah, I read Perez Hilton some in the past, but I quit, because he was just too mean and nasty. Words can hurt, Hilton. A smack in the head doesn't do the damage as disparaging words and nasty comments do. I think Hilton likes the sense of control and the attention he gets. He doesn't realize the pain he inflicts.

So yeah, I like Will.I.Am. He has a reputation for making music, right. Not all the bad karma and cruelty of the Hilton guy. I gave up on Perez the day he thanked....THANKED...all the people who clicked on his site when he was reporting the hospitalization of a well known person. Like--this was cool? Lucky Perez, profiting and celebrating when someone is ill? Yeah, you are a circus freak, man.

Will.I.Am, you bring joy to the world through music. What a very cool thing. Thanks to you and your folk! Best wishes!!

1912 days ago

Dana W.

Team Will.I.Am all the way.

1912 days ago

Chelsea Mandara

If Hilton wins monetary damages in court, I hope Ms. CA takes it all away from him, if she files suit. Perez's hate speech against Ms. CA and the loss of her title, due to political activism interference, in the pageant, should be worth a few million dollars to Ms. CA. The courts giveth and the courts taketh away. LOL.

1912 days ago

BULLYBOY

if perez does sue and wins any money lets hope the judge orders the payment in pennies then orders him to shove each one up HIS BIG FAT ASS!

1911 days ago

whatevvva

Good job.....Perez Hilton is a lame waste of human life

1910 days ago